Is oral sex wrong?

is oral sex wrong in a married setting, as long as the 2 rules or marriage arent broken,?
as in the man, has to end the act inside the woman, sorry for being explicit ):

From my understanding what you describe is perfectly acceptable.

If you like that kind of act. :thumbsup: I guess it’s ok.

Our priest told my husband. “whatever the married couple wants to do as long as it ends up in intercourse.”

Just be reasonable about it. I think most married, religious couples know where to draw the line on any other activity and what is right and wrong.

May I ask how this would apply to a husband performing oral sex on his wife, or use of hands?

Oral sex within marriage is not permissible. Pope John Paul the Great spoke about that and I will include a link here to clear misconceptions. All of us, certainly including myself, want more than what God has given us. We should be pleased and thank Him for the marital act which cannot be replaced by any others.

Directly below is a link and a quote to help all of you. God bless.

catholicplanet.com/CCSE/marriage-sins.htm

1. Each sexual act must be considered individually and separately, and must be natural, marital, and open to life.

Unnatural sexual acts are immoral, not only because they are contrary to the natural law, but also because they are not open to life. Now in judging the morality of any sexual act, each act must be considered individually and separately. Some ethicists have tried to undermine or contradict the definitive teaching of the Church (that contraception is always immoral) by combining an act that is open to life with other sexual acts that are not open to life. But the Church has rejected such formulations, instead requiring each act to be evaluated on its own.

“The Church, nevertheless, in urging men to the observance of the precepts of the natural law, which it interprets by its constant doctrine, teaches that each and every marital act must of necessity retain its intrinsic relationship to the procreation of human life.” (Humanae Vitae, n. 11)

“The Church has always taught the intrinsic evil of contraception, that is, of every marital act intentionally rendered unfruitful. This teaching is to be held as definitive and irreformable.” (Pontifical Council for the Family, Vade Mecum for Confessors concerning Some Aspects of The Morality of Conjugal Life, n. 4)

Certainly, then, not only the openness to life of each act, but also the requirements that it be natural and marital, must be applied to each sexual act individually and separately. One cannot consider acts in combination, nor consider multiple acts as a set, when evaluating the morality of each act. Nor can one claim that more than one sexual act is to be considered a single act because sexual climax occurs only after the other sexual act or acts.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.