It was mainly bankers and war profiteers manipulating the events in Iraqi Freedom. They are the people he normally works through to manipulate the masses. Those same people are involved in the entertainment industry and use Babylonian Magic.
They planned on the insurgency in Iraq and planned on ISIS from the beginning of Iraqi Freedom.
- They disbanded the Iraqi army
- Intentionally told the Marines not to stop the looting
- Intentionally left all of the weapons caches unguarded
- Intentionally fostered an environment conducive to insurgency (in many ways)
- Delayed getting MRAPs into Iraq, and I believe this was to hurt morale in US troops - leading to abuses and terrible sins that prolonged the war and fueled the insurgency MRAPs are vehicles that can withstand IEDs safely. They had everyone riding around in regular trucks (humvees) and getting blown in half. I believe this was intentional because MRAPs are 1980s tech. This is one of the things about the war that makes me the most angry, because I saw Donal Rumsfeld make a speech about “armor kits” which were basically duct taping metal onto the trucks. So many people got blown in half and so many abuses occurred as a result. The fellow soldiers were traumatized and most of them had no relationship with Jesus. As a result - I believe that terrible sins occurred daily and most were covered up.
- After fueling the insurgency, put out propaganda about training Iraqi security forces (half of them were connected to the insurgency, I believe), and then picked up and left Iraq.
Of course, if you do those things, a group like ISIS is going to show up given all of the other factors that would take a while to name.
So either I am supposed to believe that those intellectuals involved in running the war were completely ignorant of what I can clearly see (and I am pretty dumb - I mean that in all seriousness), or they knew exactly what they were doing. ISIS was the plan from the beginning.
With all that in mind, who cares if the Saudis get blamed for funding them? It was the multinationals who controlled the US military. They are who Satan used to create ISIS.
It all comes back to Satan. He tricked them into thinking Jesus is not God and they will not meet Him when they die. They looked at a corrupted world and adapted to it instead of rebelling against it. This lead to terrible, terrible sins. Sins so bad that they are not easy to speak of.
I hope for mercy but I don’t presume it. They must convert or it is not hard to foresee many souls being lost to eternal fire.