Is Sunday worship the mark of the beast?

Since the Scriptures state that the saints will always keep the Sabbath as a sign between them and their heavenly Father.
What makes people think that they can worship the Creator on Sunday?

BB

[quote=BillyBayou613]Since the Scriptures state that the saints will always keep the Sabbath as a sign between them and their heavenly Father.

BB
[/quote]

Wow, if worshiping on Sunday is bad, then I’m really in trouble. I worship our Lord, not only on Sunday, but also on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. :eek:

Guess I better get used to the heat, huh?

[quote=BillyBayou613]Since the Scriptures state that the saints will always keep the Sabbath as a sign between them and their heavenly Father.

BB
[/quote]

Is this another nonsense thread you are starting. You won’t even answer all the posters questions to you in the other threads you have started.

If anyone has a legitimate question about this, there is at least one (but I think more) good article in This Rock that addresses this issue:

catholic.com/thisrock/1999/9902fea1.asp

BB
[/quote]

Something tells me that Billy is a lot of fun at family get togethers.

BB
[/quote]

Colossians 2:17–19: “Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day—things which are a mere shadow of what is to come, but the substance belongs to Christ.”

I think this poster is a kid who is simply reading a lot of garbage and spreading it here. He isn’t able to back up his claims, so I wouldn’t waste my time, folks.

BB
[/quote]

Billy,
Please show us the quote that your talking about?

Brandon

BB
[/quote]

Seventh Day Adventist believe Sunday worship is the mark of the Beast. They are viruntely anti-catholic, however, so i wouldnt put much crededence in what they say

[quote=Jabronie]Wow, if worshiping on Sunday is bad, then I’m really in trouble. I worship our Lord, not only on Sunday, but also on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. :eek:

Guess I better get used to the heat, huh?
[/quote]

:rotfl: I like this answer, I’ll have to remember it :thumbsup:

Re: Is Sunday worship the mark of the beast?

No and this subject has many threads before you post a new thread why don’t you do a search. This site has one of the beast search engines.

[quote=estesbob]Seventh Day Adventist believe Sunday worship is the mark of the Beast. They are viruntely anti-catholic, however, so i wouldnt put much crededence in what they say
[/quote]

The OP has worse problems than SDAism. As his previous posts show, he seems to lend credence to every half-baked religious theory out there.

As previous posters pointed out, he’s a “post and runner” — posting ridiculous statements, but not answering or replying to responses.

Since EG White’s name adds up to 666 then following her is the mark of the beast.

[quote=adrift] This site has one of the beast search engines.
[/quote]

Ahh, the best beast search engine!

He’s a member of “The House of Yahweh”, an anti-Catholic/anti-Christian cult. Look Here..
Pax vobiscum,

BB
[/quote]

Exactly where in the Scriptures does it state this?

[quote=Sherlock]Ahh, the best beast search engine!
[/quote]

Rotfl :rotfl:
Blame it on the afternoon sun on the monitor. :whacky:

We are not bound to mosaics Law on Sabbath. The Apostles with the guidance of the Holy Spirit made the Lords Day on sundays…

Why does anyone let Billy Bayou even start these threads that don’t make any sense. I mean there is one thing talking about faith based differences, byt someone pulling things out of a hat, to see if someone will agree with him, or just attack the Truth. Whatever.

[quote=Fidelis]As previous posters pointed out, he’s a “post and runner” — posting ridiculous statements, but not answering or replying to responses.
[/quote]

Ah, he’s a troll. Is trolling allowed on CAF?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.