Is there a patron saint for fallen-away Catholics?

I converted to Catholicism from being a Baptist about 6 years ago. I have a friend who was a Catholic for 60 years, and four years ago decided to leave the Church. I am worried about her eternal destination, though I understand that if she left in ignorance, she still has a chance to spend eternity in heaven. I have two questions:

1. Can you offer any resources I can use to help draw her back?

2. Is there a patron saint for fallen-away Catholics?

[quote=NickyCW]1. Can you offer any resources I can use to help draw her back?
[/quote]

Recommended reading:

For you and for her:

Pillar of Fire, Pillar of Truth
Catholicism and Fundamentalism by Karl Keating
Born Fundamentalist, Born Again Catholic by David B. Currie

For you:

Beginning Apologetics by Jim Burnham and Fr. Frank Chacon
Search and Rescue by Patrick Madrid
How NOT to Share Your Faith by Mark Brumley

[quote=NickyCW]2. Is there a patron saint for fallen-away Catholics?
[/quote]

To my knowledge, there is not an official patron saint to pray to for the conversion of fallen-away Catholics, but a good candidate at some future date may well be Blessed Bartholomew Longo. Bartholomew was raised in a devoutly Catholic family, fell away from the faith during his years at college, and finally, much to the despair of his family, he became a Satanist priest. After much prayer by his family, a Dominican friar was able to help him repent and come back to the Church. Bartholomew eventually became a Dominican tertiary, a promoter of the rosary (he founded the Daughters of the Rosary of Pompeii), and is mentioned several times in John Paul II’s recent apostolic letter on the rosary, Rosarium Virginis Mariae (Latin, “Rosary of the Virgin Mary”).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.