Is there a way to listen to a Catholic Bible on a Droid?

I'm hoping to find some way that I can download an audio version of a Catholic Bible to listen to on my Droid while I exercise. Does anyone know of a way to do this?

You might search the web for "bible apps for droid" or "bible apps for android". Android is the name of Droid's operating system. I did a quick search and found this audio bible app. There may be more in existance and I anticipate others will develop other similar apps:
androlib.com/android.application.com-smurphete-android-esv-jnAp.aspx.

Here are Droic apps for Bible reading:
droidforums.net/forum/pending-submissions-questions/7229-bible-apps.html
droidfreeapps.com/2010/01/android-bible-apps/

I can't vouch for the quality of any of the above as I don't have a Droid - yet!

I was looking for the same thing but there are no Catholic Bibles on the android market. Do not download joesphs app its not the correct version. There is a Catholic mass daily readings one though :) but honestly that's pretty much it.

Try getting the Kindle Application for Droid. You need an Amazon Account, but its how I have The Ignatius Bible on my Droid.

PAX

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.