Is there Communion at daily Mass?

This is probably a dumb question, but is there Communion at daily Mass? I’ve only been to daily Mass once, but I’m planning to go tomorrow morning. Thank you.

Yes, there is communion at Daily Mass, otherwise it would not be Mass.

Yes! God bless you. :slight_smile: I will be praying for you.

Strictly speaking only the Priest is required to receive communion. Before the 20th century communion would be rare even on Sunday. Assisting at Mass is fruitful even without receiving.

Go and find out!:D:D LOL

OK, I ended up not going to daily Mass today, mainly because I didn’t go to bed till really late last night and couldn’t fall asleep. No way I was gonna get up for a 7 o’clock Mass. But, I did go to a meeting for the Neocatechumen Way this evening. Is anyone familiar with it? If so, how did you like it?

If you want to discuss the Neocatechumen Way you must open a new thread and not derail this one.

I would encourage you if you can to attend daily mass whenever possible. I have gotten into the habit of listening to mass readings and homily on EWTN at 5am and then attending mass at church at 6:30am before heading to work. I can’t think of a better way to start my day! It has truly helped me to grow in my catholic faith.

OK, I finally went to daily Mass this morning. And yes, there was Communion. Thinking of making this a more regular thing.

I would strongly encourage you to make it a regular thing. It will greatly benefit your spiritual life.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.