Is there still an "Ask an apologist" feature on CAF?

Hello! I’ve been away from the forums for some time and I’m having a little bit of trouble navigating around. I’m wondering in particular, is there still an “ask an apologist” thread/forum/feature here? Or would I have to send an email somewhere?

I have a rather burning question and find myself very much in need of spiritual guidance, and not sure where to turn.

Thanks in advance!
Awen <3

1 Like

There is one on the parent site. I don’t know how to use it though.

1 Like

Go to the parent page, Catholic.com . Select “Mission” on the left sidebar. Scroll down to contact us and there is a form to summit questions to various departments, including apologetics. I have never used it, so have no idea on the specifics about replying.

3 Likes

No. That section was Locked :lock: after the transfer to Discourse. There was a button on the main page; however, it was removed.

Your best option is to contact the Apologetics Department directly:

https://www.catholic.com/contact-us

1 Like

OK, thank you! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.