Is this a good school?

Hi,

I am looking into American Military University possibly for some kind of degree relating to Intelligence work. Their website is here: amu.apus.edu/index.htm

I just got a call from someone in their enrollment office. I wanted to ask you to pray for God to help me discern whether this is something to pursue, and what he wants from me, or something else. Does anyone here know anything about this school? But it is very funny because I had started praying to St. Joshua from the Old Testament who is considered patron saint of intelligence officers because he was one of the 12 spies sent by Moses to gather intelligence on the surrounding tribes in the Wilderness. And then I signed onto Gmail and an advertisement for intelligence degree programs at AMU showed up.

But please pray for God to give me discernment. I am going to a healing service tonight and am going to get some novenas to pray for myself and my two best friends. Pray for all of us at the event. Frank Kelly is giving the service, if you know of him. Pray for healing of his rheumatoid arthritis, which is really severe and painful for him (St. Alphonsus Liguori is patron of arthritis sufferers) and he also is being treated for cancer, so ask for St. Peregrine's intercession for his healing. I would also ask for the intercession of St. Edward for him and his wife to be reunited if it is God's will. I don't know the circumstances but please pray that they are reconciled and will receive Communion together in the Church again. I don't know if his wife still receives the Sacraments, but pray that she returns to them if not.

God bless you all.
Joshua

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.