Is this the Unpardonable Sin?

Hello everyone. I’m David and I’m 16 years old. Recently I have been having terrible anxiety about my religion. I’m a devout catholic, lector and usher and my church. Recently I developed these horrible thoughts in my head I can’t control, some I can. The more I try to control them the louder they get. I asked a couple of “what if” questions. I asked myself "what if Jesus was of Satan and used to bring people to hell on judgement day? I never believed that but my mind kept asking me “what if?” I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins and I believe the Holy Spirit is an extremely vital role of my faith, however the “what if” question has not stopped haunting me and I’m afraid it is Unpardonable Sin. If I never ever believed it, nor said it out loud, and I still don’t believe it, is it Unpardonable Sin? I am so scared I want to be with God in Heaven forever and ever but I don’t know what to do I’m scared. I haven’t slept in weeks, I can’t think about anything else. I love God above all things, and I believe Jesus died for my sins and through that sacrifice I may enter Heaven, and I believe the Holy Spirit has spoken through the prophets and through His spirit, demons have been driven out. But I’m scared that “what if” is going to send me to hell without chance of repentance. Please help me!

The following links should help answer your question about the unpardonable sin. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:

Is there a sin that will not be forgiven even with repentance?

Is there a damnable sin?
Have I committed the Unforgivable Sin?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.