Is this true about the Mark of the Beast?

According to this video, celebrating the sabbath on Sunday is the Mark of the Beast. I don’t believe this. I’m just concerned as to what all of your views are.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLYZgOaIWW0

In Romans 12-15, the Apostle Paul sets out the liberty of Christians to celebrate various things on various days "unto the Lord". Also, some eat and some do not eat meat, but all eat "unto the Lord". Similarly, the Church has the power to bind and to loose. There's no reason to pay so much attention to mystical days, in scrupulous fear.

Even St. John's Revelation says that he was dreaming "on the Lord's Day". There was only one day known as the Lord's Day back then: the First Day of the Week. :)

The Mark of the Beast is described in the Bible as a mark on the hand or forehead.

Peace,
Ed

[quote="KingJohn, post:1, topic:322049"]
According to this video, celebrating the sabbath on Sunday is the Mark of the Beast. I don't believe this. I'm just concerned as to what all of your views are.

[/quote]

:o

[quote="KingJohn, post:1, topic:322049"]
According to this video, celebrating the sabbath on Sunday is the Mark of the Beast. I don't believe this. I'm just concerned as to what all of your views are.

[/quote]

As soon as I saw the title of the post, my answer was "probably not," since most claims that people make about the mark of the beast are sensational nonsense.

I've now upgraded my answer to certainly not.

[quote="Iron_Donkey, post:5, topic:322049"]
As soon as I saw the title of the post, my answer was "probably not," since most claims that people make about the mark of the beast are sensational nonsense.

I've now upgraded my answer to certainly not.

[/quote]

I concur.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.