Is This True?

Are the things on this website true?
I posted some of it below under the link.
WP

jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Seventh-Day%20Adventist/seventh_day_adventist_cult.htm
SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISM

If these folks’ only peculiarity was that they met on Saturday to worship, we would have very little to worry about. But, they teach that Sunday worship is the Mark of the Beast, and Sunday worshippers, they teach, are Satan worshippers. They may deny this, but as long as they keep quoting Ellen G White, they must have this vulgar heresy stuffed right back down their throats until they repent. Ms White was a heretic, and she added to the Scriptures.
Ellen White founded the Seventh-day Adventist church and members must vow
to believe that she was a prophet! From the 27 Fundamental beliefs, #17 “The gift
of Prophecy: One of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is prophecy. This gift is an identifying
mark of the remnant church and was manifested in the ministry of Ellen G. White.
As the Lord’s messenger, her writings are a continuing and authoritative source of
truth which provide for the church comfort, guidance, instruction, and correction.”

they do believe that worship on sunday will soon be a law and all sabbath keepers will be killed. they also believe that catholics aren’t really christian and will be dooped by the anti-christ, who i think is the one who comes up with the sunday worship law. i might be wrong on that one though.
ellen white didn’t come up with the church but she is a false “prophet” whose visions “from God” were wrong… her writings, they claim, are inspired however.
the adventist are an odd group. much like the jehovah’s witnesses. i believe they even share some views.

Some of the stuff is true some of it is stretching it.

For example from the site.

[LEFT]"The SDA cult teaches that it is NOT enough to simply trust Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, but that the works in your life are important as well. In their official “Doctrine of Statements” published in 1957, the SDA’s make clear that faith alone in Jesus Christ is NOT enough to be saved. Of course, we know from the King James Bible that SDA’s are LIARS. "

In this sense the Adventists are much like the Catholics in believe that works are important.

Adventists are not a Cult. They are Christians and their baptism is recognized as valid by the Catholic Church.

Branch Davidians are not part of the Adventist, in fact David Koresh was excommunicated from the Adventists.

In general, I would say it is not a good site to use if you want to know what Adventists believe.
[/LEFT]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.