Is watching shows such as Supernatural bad?

Hello so I have a huge question that’s been troubling me. First off I’m a kid and all I want to do is please god but I’ve found myself in an odd position that’s really been bothering me. So here’s the deal; a while back a friend of mine starting telling me about a show called Supernatural. I never had watched it. But I kinda developed a huge crush on the actors and I watched one episode. It scared the heck out of me but having never watched any horror movies before I kinda started to like it. The next day at school I told a different friend about the show and how I “liked” it. Now I want to make clear that I’ve only ever seen 1 episode. She told me her mom doesn’t let her watch shows like that bc she says it invites harmful things such as portrayed on the show into our lives. I brushed it off until about a week later. Mind you I hadn’t watched it again but still am obsessed with the actors. I decided I wanted to Buy a case with the logo on it and the saying. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I noticed it was the satanist logo. I’m asking myself what the heck is happening. So anyway, am I theoretically doing anything wrong by liking the characters or watching little clips of it off YouTube? I haven’t watched it again but I watch little funny clips every now and then just to see the actors. But is that wrong? And was my friend right in the first place, is it dangerous to watch these shows? And doesn’t that go for horror movies too? Thank you so much for your support and help. All I want to do is please god.

The following link should help answer your question about movies. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:**

Can I watch imperfect movies?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.