isaiah 42

Isaiah 42
The Servant of the Lord
1 “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.
2 He will not shout or cry out, or raise his voice in the streets.
3 A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;
4 he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his law the islands will put their hope.”

The Justice brought to the nations, the complete System of GOD Almighty’s Laws on earth, the Truthfulness of Prophet Muhammad all point to these verses:

“O ye who believe! Stand out firmly For justice, as witnesses To Allah, even as against Yourselves, or your parents, Or your kin, and whether It be (against) rich or poor: For Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (Of your hearts), lest ye Swerve, and if ye Distort (justice) or decline To do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted With all that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 4:135)”

“O ye who believe! Stand out firmly For Allah, as witnesses To fair dealing, and let not The hatred of others To you make you swerve To wrong and depart from Justice. Be just: that is Next to Piety: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted With all that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 5:8)”

“But if anyone earns A fault or a sin And throws it on to one That is innocent, He carries (on himself) (Both) a falsehood And a flagrant sin. (The Noble Quran, 4:112)”
“Allah commands justice, the doing Of good, and liberality to kith And kin, and He forbids All shameful deeds, and injustice And rebellion: He instructs you, That ye may receive admonition. (The Noble Quran, 16:90)”
"…Help ye one another In righteousness and piety, But help ye not one another In sin and rancour: Fear Allah: for Allah Is strict in punishment. (The Noble Quran, 5:2)"

Continuing with chapter Isaiah 42:

5 This is what God the LORD says- he who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it:
6 "I, the LORD , have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,
7 to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.

The Gentiles are the non-Jews. These verses clearly suggest that the coming Prophet will be among the Gentiles. As to the covenant, please visit: Jesus told the Jews that GOD will take His Kingdom from them and give it to the Muslims. (The article is too lengthy to copy and paste here. So I ask the reader to read it thoroughly since it does contain Jesus’ own quotes from the New Testament).
The following sets of verses offer even more proofs:
8 "I am the LORD ; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.
9 See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you."
Song of Praise to the Lord
10Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, you islands, and all who live in them.
11 Let the desert and its towns raise their voices; let the settlements where Kedar lives rejoice. Let the people of Sela sing for joy; let them shout from the mountaintops.
Kedar is the son of Ishmael peace be upon him: "These are the names of the sons of Ishmael, listed in the order of their birth: Nebaioth the firstborn of Ishmael, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 25:13)"
Please visit: The “great nation” of Ishmael and its definition in the Bible.
Also, Prophet Muhammad had a direct blood link to Kedar and Ishmael. Please visit: Prophet Muhammad’s Family Tree.
The “settlements where Kedar lives” is referring to the Arabs. The Arabs before Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him were pagans. They used to worship idols. They had 360 idols in the Holy City of Mecca.
GOD Almighty in Isaiah 42:11 is clearly saying that He will send the people of Kedar (i.e., the Arabs) a Prophet and they should “rejoice” and “raise their voices” in happiness.
Also, “Let the desert and its towns raise their voices;” is clearly referring to Arabia, since Arabia is known to be made of mostly deserts. Jerusalem was never called “desert”, nor the Jews were ever called the people of “Kedar”.
Important Note: The people of Kedar are the original Arabs. They are today’s Saudis and Yemenis, and these are 100% Muslims! There is not a single Saudi or Yemeni who is Christian today! They are nothing but Muslims. So the “light of the Gentiles” and “Kedar Lives rejoice” are clear Prophecies and Signs for the Divine and Truthful Religion of Islam.
Another Important Note: Jesus in the Bible never even once visited Arabia! He only went to Egypt (when his mom escaped to Egypt from King Herod while he was a baby) and Palestine/Israel. Jesus really had nothing to do with the Arabs of Kedar. It was Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him that was born and lived in the lands of Kedar, and he taught the Muslims how to Worship and Glorify GOD Almighty.

Let them give glory to the LORD and proclaim his praise in the islands.
13 The LORD will march out like a mighty man, like a warrior he will stir up his zeal; with a shout he will raise the battle cry and will triumph over his enemies.
14 "For a long time I have kept silent, I have been quiet and held myself back. But now, like a woman in childbirth, I cry out, I gasp and pant

15 I will lay waste the mountains and hills and dry up all their vegetation; I will turn rivers into islands and dry up the pools.
16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.
17 But those who trust in idols, who say to images, ‘You are our gods,’ will be turned back in utter shame.

Why is it not so clear to me. I find nothing in Isaiah 42, 43, or any other passage that suggest any coming prophet will be a gentile. If it were clear, this argumentn would have been settled centuries ago.

What on earth are you smoking?
What I find really funny is that first you try to prove that the Bible, the OT and the NT are forgeries and lies. Than you try to use the OT and the NT to prove Islam. You really do need to decide if the OT/NT are false or not first.
Either they are all false so you cannot used them to prove anything. Or they are both 100% true and then Islam is false.
Make up your mind.

reccheck my answer about what muslim believe about bible ,i didnt ever said that OT and NT are forgries ,can you proof that i did? if you did i will leave that forum forever :slight_smile:

Muslims believe the bible to be corrupted.
BelFarfalla’s point still stands, and I have noticed you didn’t answer, but ignored it (as I keep saying you do).
You don’t need to leave the forum forever, but you could answer legitimate questions. :slight_smile:

i did in another thread before he ask from about 3 days later ,and this thread is still active

I haven’t read that thread. So if you’d endulge me in giving the answer here. I know you’re not shy of posting your own previous posts. I hope it will contain the answer to BelFarfalla’s entire post, not just what you think of the Bible.

ok here is my answer (i`m not like you christians talk without a proof )
first ,belief in the bible from islam
we believe in Torah (that was revealed to prophet moses peace be upon him)and enjeel (gospel ) (that was revealed to prophet jesus peace be upon him) ,not gospels but one gospel ,we cant be muslims if we didnt believe so
now let us come to bible of today we believe that it has been corrupted partially ,and it has been subjected to alteration and ommittion ,the belief is that
1-part that agree with islam (we must believe in it and if we dont we cant be muslims)
2-part that islam dont agree with ,we cant be muslims if we believed it
3-part that islam dont tell about (we dont believe or disbelief it )

now you may say ,so what islam say its true then its true and what isnt isnt ,(i say thats right but i cant use quran to prove so simply bec you christians dont believe in islam) so i just use bible to proof currption and true meaning of some verses,now you may ask ,how can you use bible and we christians cant use quran?
simply we still believe in bible even its partially corrupted so we can use what is true to prove what we say but you christians dont believe in qur`an at all so you cant use what u believe to be completely lies to prove what u say bec according to you its lies so what you need to proof is lie (from your side)
i hope my answer is clear ,what is right here is from help of allah (God of christ according to john and aramaic language) and what is error is from me and satan may allah guide us all to straight way:)

Oh so you believe that the OT & NT are the inspired word of God and 100% accurate?

When you say that a gospel was reveiled to Jesus you are of course NOT referring to anything that is currently in the NT. So please provide a link (you know proof) to this Gospel that was revealed to Jesus.
One thing you forgot to mention is that the Qur’an contradicts much of the OT, so you must also believe that much of the OT is corrupted too.

The problem is that you, and all Muslims, pick and choose the parts of the bible that suit your purpose. Then in the next discussion that very same verse will be called untrue.

did i said what i said in arabic?:slight_smile: i know that you speak english ,i know that english isnt my mother language (my mother language is arabic) but i think my answer is clear:)

You didnt prove anything here, merely gave your opinion. No wonder you never accept proof being given to you; you have no notion of what it means.

So basically it’s a forgery is what you’re saying.

It was nice having you here :tiphat:

You did not answer my main question… where is the qospel that you and other Muslims claim was given to Jesus. I want to see it and to read it.

:rotfl:

its gospel not qospel ,we dont believe in qospel
what if i gave proof? will you believe me?

The ‘q’ was obviously a type-o.

What ‘proof’’ do you have that Jesus was give a gospel? Who gave it to him? Where is it? I want to read it.

just tell me ,what if?:slight_smile:

You are avoiding providing the proof. You cannot answer my question nor provide proof because it does not exist.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.