ISIS declares war on Trump's inauguration day calling it 'Bloody Friday'

express.co.uk/news/world/739508/ISIS-declare-Bloody-Friday-war-on-Trump-inauguration-day

**The visions of Pope St. Pius X describe a terrible disaster overtaking Vatican City. Could such be an ISIS attack?

We should pray for the safety of Pope Francis, Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, and Vatican City.**

Is Donald Trump being inaugurated at the Vatican???

I was wondering what this thread has to do with the Vatican as well;)

Fake news source? And nothing remotely Vatican in that story!

I have a hard time taking that “news” seriously. :shrug:

Supposedly they were going to attack Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade also. I hope the day soon arrives we won’t have to worry anymore about their threats!

A radical leftist coalition called DisruptJ20 is planning violence in DC and other places during the inauguration. And no surprise, they’re using Facebook to promote violent actions.

yes I had heard they were planning a big protest that day. I wonder who is funding the protest? :rolleyes: as if I did not know. they need to get on with their lives! :mad:

Wrong. Attacks seem to come without warning, as most things in life do.

you misunderstood my post. I am looking forward to the day ISIS is not around any longer and won’t be making threats.

If this is true, then they are really dumb. Announcing an attack removes the element of surprise and gives us time to strengthen security even more.

If true, as you said, they may not mean that the inauguration will be the target. You’re correct, that would be foolhardy. Vigilance across the country should be the word for the day.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.