ISIS Fighters Are Killing Faster than Statisticians Can Count

ERBIL, Iraq — In any war, it’s the wanton acts of barbarism that grab the headlines and reel in the news teams. But when it comes to showcasing the true measure of a conflict’s horror, there are few statistics starker than a sky-high civilian death toll.

In Iraq, where hostilities have raged in fits and starts for over a decade since the US-led invasion of 2003, non-combatants have been particularly hard hit by the violence. Many were caught up in the “Shock and Awe” aerial campaign that marked the beginning of the war, some succumbed to disease as the country’s infrastructure collapsed, and still others died in the brutal bouts of tribal in-fighting that marred the years following the toppling of Saddam Hussein.

Through it all, an eclectic band of organizations, ranging from a multinational team of anti-war activists to the UN’s local office, maintained scrupulous records of the dead. They logged every incident and released depressing day-by-day accounts of the carnage.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/05/isis-fighters-are-killing-faster-than-statisticians-can-count.html

Revelation 18:4-5

Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,

“Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins,
lest you share in her plagues;
for her sins are heaped high as heaven,
and God has remembered her iniquities.

Babylon was located in the place that today is called Iraq.

King Abdullah has stated that this is their World War III.

newsmax.com/newsfront/isis-dirty-bomb-stolen-materials/2014/12/05/id/611386/

Militants with the jihadist group Islamic State (ISIS) claim they have made a “dirty bomb” with radioactive material stolen from Mosul University in Iraq.

A dirty bomb combines radioactive nuclear waste with conventional explosives and is designed to spread hazardous radioactive material over a wide area.

If it is true that ISIS has in its possession a dirty bomb - this is very bad news!

You just never know.

If they have just one they will keep it for a certain target, if they have more they may use them soon.

:hmmm:

Even with all the deaths caused by ISIS, plus all other deaths related to terrorism, all of this comes NOWHERE close to the deaths due to abortion in the US…Im sure God is keeping track though, and the US will be held responsible one day.

I am not sure the number if abortions done annually in the u.s. currently but this thread is about the number of people killed by ISIS fighters.

freebeacon.com/national-security/report-islamic-state-claims-radioactive-device-now-in-europe/

An alleged weapons maker for the Islamic State (IS) claimed that a “radioactive device” has been smuggled into an undisclosed location in Europe, according to an intelligence brief released Monday by the SITE Intelligence Group.

“A Radioactive Device has entered somewhere in Europe,” according Twitter user Muslim-Al-Britani, who claims to be a freelance jihadist weapons maker now working alongside IS (also known as ISIL or ISIS), according to tweets captured and disseminated by SITE.

Why cant we restore the Crusades and cull the herd?

Just askin.

:smiley:

Possibly European intelligence will be able to ferret it out, but the U.S. won’t, because of the “no prisoners” policy now in place, and “no interrogation” policies we’ll soon have.

It definitely is. When we left Iraq, the Iran/Sunni Islamist war was foreseeable, foreseen and inevitable.

I expect you know the answer to that. This administration cares nothing about Christians in the Middle East. Of interest, I saw last night that Germany has agreed to take several thousand refugees from Syria. The U.S. has agreed to take…none.

Also
Germany had 10,000+ rally publicly against Islamization of West.
huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/08/right-wing-dresden-protests_n_6289888.html

Google and take your pick of videos and articles.

I think this is the largest of its kind.

closed #16

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.