ISIS fighters entering Europe disguised as refugees

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/268359-isis-fighters-entering-europe-disguised-as-refugees-report

"Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) fighters have entered Europe disguised as refugees fleeing war-torn Syria, the head of Germany’s domestic spy agency (BfV) said on Friday, according to Reuters. "

“the BfV has received more than 100 tip-offs about ISIS fighters among the refugee groups currently staying in Germany.”

You’ll need a proper link that isn’t from a blog
Here you go reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-idUSKCN0VE0XL

Thank you! I gathered it was from the Hill so it must be acceptable, right? I’m bad at doing this.

It’s tricky, newspapers have blogs now, so one has to look carefully to ensure the link is not from the blog part. I had the same problem with commentary instead of news.

From the article: “Hans-Georg Maassen said the terrorist attacks in Paris last November had shown that Islamic State was deliberately planting terrorists among the refugees flowing into Europe.”

Why did it take the Paris attacks for them to realize that ISIS would probably do this?

Quick, somebody tell this surprising news to Angela Merkel!

I’m sure she will be shocked to hear this!:eek::rolleyes:

Drop a note to Obama, too!

This really isn’t surprising in the least. That said, hopefully all of the terrorists will be caught and justice will be served.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.