ISIS orders killing of kids with Down's Syndrome in latest sickening attack on the innocent

No different from a lot of Pro choicers is that Pro choice likes to do their killing a few months earlier.

The deranged terrorists have issued a religious decree to its members authorising them to “kill newborn babies with Down’s Syndrome”

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-issues-order-killing-children-7004891

How would this be different than aborting unborn babies because they have Down’s syndrome?

I bet Planned Non-Parenthood wants in on the action.

the article says also children with congenital defects and disabilities. one judge has made this oral fatwa.

there are 30+ confirmed cases of this being carried out already.

I never thought there would be a group more evil than the Nazis, but ISIS seems far more evil to me.

I never thought a leader of a major world power would forget the example of Neville Chamberlain in refusing to confront evil, until our current president.

And for the life of me, I cannot understand why he isn’t acting. This is a complete tragedy. Does that mean my child would be killed because he has a disability? I get shivers just thinking about this.

92 percent of children with Down’s Syndrome are aborted by their mothers in Europe.

The only source of this information is a single Facebook post made by an anonymous person. So far it’s an unsubstantiated rumor.

Right. I’ve already read comments like “Well, they’re better off.” This just saddens and sickens me. Lord have Mercy!

This is a very sad and troubling statistic. What has this world come to?

The article says it came from an ISIS board of some sort. Someone on Facebook commented on the story. Perhaps re-read the article.

Rumor or not…It’s not like ISIS has any regard for life whatsoever. Would it be such a stretch to believe that a group that beheads and crucifies children and their families would have a conscience when it came to defending the lives of other children that happen to have disabilities?

Whether the story is unsubstantiated or not their cruelty has already been substantiated, no?

Oh Lord my God, take my pitiful life so that these dear children can live! I give you my heart, my soul, my last breath for these dear children of yours! Oh God, save them! I love you forever dear Lord.

How much more depraved can ISIS get? Group’s Sharia judges order children with Down syndrome and other disabilities to be killed in chilling echo of the Nazis

•ISIS has reportedly issued fatwa ordering disabled children be killed
•Iraqi activist group claims more than 38 disabled children already killed
•Nazis murdered disabled because they were a ‘burden’

ISIS have issued a fatwa which orders children with Down syndrome and other disabilities to be killed in a chilling echo to the workings of the Nazis, it is claimed.

Sharia judges have apparently ruled that ISIS followers are authorised to ‘kill newborn babies with Down syndrome or congenital deformities and disabled children’ in their latest sickening act.

More than 38 children born with deformities and Down syndrome, aged between one week and three months, have already been killed by lethal injection or suffocation, according to Iraqi activist group Mosul Eye.

The organisation, which released the a video report highlighting the depraved acts, said the killings took place in ISIS strongholds in Syria and Mosul, northern Iraq

targeted by jihadists

Mosul Eye said it monitored the deaths of children born with Down syndrome and found they are mostly those of foreign fighters who married Iraqi, Syrian and Asian women.

The group said during its investigation it discovered that the fatwa was issued by one of Islamic State’s Sharia judges, a Saudi judge named Abu Said Aljazrawi

A statement from the group said: 'Through monitoring and following the death incidents of children with Down syndrome and congenital deformities, we were able to learn that the Shar’i Board of ISIL issued an ‘Oral Fatwa’ to its members authorising them to ‘kill newborn babies with Down’s Syndrome and congenital deformities and disabled children’.

‘As if it is not enough for ISIL to kill men, women and the elderly, and now, they kill children.’

If true, it means ISIS has followed the same direction as the Nazis, who killed disabled children because they deemed them to be a ‘burden on the state’.

Full news article dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3358840/How-depraved-ISIS-Group-s-Sharia-judges-order-children-s-syndrome-disabilities-killed-chilling-echo-Nazis.html

Well there not above shooting Yadizi kids just because they have some hair under their arms.
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-forces-yadizi-child-slaves-7020020

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.