ISIS repeats a threat; NYPD on high alert

ISIS repeats a threat; NYPD on high alert

An ISIS spokesman, Abu Mohammed al Adnani, is seen saying that followers should “rise up and kill intelligence officers, police officers, soldiers, and civilians,” specifically naming the United States, France, Australia and Canada as targets, according to a memo that CNN obtained.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security issued a similar bulletin to law enforcement across the country. That bulletin and the NYPD memo makes it clear that this new message is consistent with previous threats that ISIS and others, including al Qaeda, have issued.

wtvr.com/2015/01/11/isis-repeats-a-threat-nypd-other-law-enforcement-on-high-alert/

Pray for the conversion of ISIS and al Quedia to the Catholic Faith! :thumbsup:

I’d settle for their conversion to the Islamic faith.

This is bad news. I suppose New York City is a perpetual target for these terrorists.

I feel like 2015 the war on terror will escalate. :frowning:

Meltzer, you do realize that they believe they are following the Islamic faith, right? These things they are doing in the name of their prophet and their God. We cannot say that they aren’t just because we disagree.

…unless you believe that by saying it will make it so. If thats the case, then I could accept that as something towards helping less people to die.

The death toll currently is not slowing down. Im afraid that if nobody gets to the bottom of the issue, the problem will continue to grow. More people will die needless deaths.

I agree it is going to get worse before it gets better. They seem to not have a shortage of those who want to fight for them.
They are so well organized on social networks and are able to lure soldiers to fight for them. Evil will be defeated, but I don’t know how long the battle will last.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.