ISIS: Terror experts fear 'World War Three' if Kobane falls to Islamic State

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-terror-experts-fear-world-4424562

There are fears that jihadis in the Syrian border town are disguising themselves as refugees to cross into Turkey and on to Europe

I hope this is not the case, I hope people especially in Europe stope being selfish and turn to God.

Many refugees who have entered Lebanon from Syria are supporters of either ISIS or Jabhat Al-Nusra. It’s becoming a regular Trojan Horse, and on top of that we’re going to have thousands of young men who went to Iraq-Syria to join ISIS at some point returning to many Western countries. Best solution in that case I think would be to extradite them back to Iraq and Syria.

Why would the fall of Kobane trigger WWIII ?

It’s not like it’s the trade route to the Far East.

Jim

All headlines tend to be inflammatory in order to attract attention. This one is off the charts. It terms of the loss of life and displacement of innocent people, it is very serious. The jihadists may want a world war, but hopefully they can be stopped before that objective is realized. A response that includes bombing from the air only is unlikely to stop these people.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.