Islam agrees that Jesus is the Word of Allah.

z9.invisionfree.com/Love_For_Allah/index.php?showtopic=254&st=0

John chapter 14 verses 8-9.

Philip said to him, "Master, show us the Father(Allah), and that will be enough for us.

Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you for so long a time and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father (Allah). How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?(Allah)

Jesus is not just the word of Allah, he is Allah. If Muhammed were correct, then he would have been born of a virgin himself. If Muhammed were correct, Muslims would be seeing aparitions of his mother and not of the Virgin Mary.

-D

So Islam agrees that Jesus is God. Excellent. See you in Church.

Islam agrees that Jesus is the Word of Allah.

great, in Christianity the word of God is not different from God…howis it viewed in Islam? is the word of Allah different than Allah?

Muhammad is correct like Abraham was correct. Abraham worshipped God and only God. Whoever has seen any of the Prophets has seen God. They were all created from his light.

Why Muhammad(saw) had to be born of a vigin to be correct?

We do not see apparitions of Mary nor of Aminah.

No, we beleive that Jesus is the Word of God, and I visit churches all the time. Is this an invitation?

Are you living under a stone or what? Have you heard of Zeitun in Egypt?

In Islam the Word of God is His Words. Something that is apart of Him and not him, himself. When I pick up the Qur’an to recite, I’m reading Allah’s Words, I’m not reading Allah.

When you are able to speak with (adab)manners, I will respond intellectually to your post/posts.

aren’t Allah’s words a part from Allah?

in other words, my words are not “me” cuz am a human body…but only me can utter the words then my word is part of me, distinct from me in category, but shares me with whom i am.

Can someone word it in a better way?:smiley:

Yes brother. My hand is a part of me as my head. But either is fully me. All Prophets are the Word of God. They all were given His Word to spread to mankind. They all were created in His light.

Muslim, don’t go around promoting Mohammed’s sick death-cult and then have the gall to lecture ME about common courtesy! :mad:

When Prophets spoke, they spoke the Word of God. When you speak, you speak your words. I agree with you.

Ok. I’ll just ignore your arrogant ignorance of intolerance.

yes i know this. Am just pointing out that no prophet ever said : who has seen me has seen the father, or, I and the father are One. Only Jesus said it and when he said it jews considered it a blasphemy cuz he equalled himself to God…has any other prophet uttered these words, the Jews would have no problem with what Jesus said.

Jesus miraculous birth like Muhammad’s and others were only a sign to mankind from God. It had nothing to do with any of them being divine.

Miracles of Muhammad? the Quran says he did none. As to Jesus’ birth, well why is he the only “prophet” amongst 125000 prophets who was born as such? it’s not an ordinary sign in my opinion…miracles are to prove a point…but what did Jesus’ miraculous birth prove?

Why was Adam the first man to be born without mother and father? Why not David?

because Adam is supposed to be the first man created…not David…if it were David, then he would have been born without father/mother…it just happens his name is Adam, not David. So Adam was the first created, hence no father/mother, but at Jesus’ time, millions of people were born normally, including thousands of prophets…but when it came to Jesus, he was born miraculously…that’s no normal sign…it has a meaning.
[/quote]

no no, Jesus IS the word of God…hence not different from God…that’s what am saying.

إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلاَئِكَةُ يَامَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَة ٍ مِنْهُ

So Jesus is a word from God, which to us means, Jesus is God. If not mistaken, Jesus is the only one called Word of God and Spirit of God right?

Am only explaining it from a Christian perspective.Maybe Muhammad took it from:

In the beginning was the Word, and the **Word was with God, and the Word was God. **2
He was in the beginning with God.
John 1:1

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.