Islam and the Bible: Why Two Faiths Collide

I just bought a new book the other day and today I read the whole book in one sitting. The book is: Islam and the Bible: Why Two Faiths Collide , and I would recomend this book to all who would like to better understand Islam. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the information.
So far I think, it do not Collide.
Can you post the summary of the book or can you mail me.
From here I cannot buy the book, sorry.
For my knowledge shake that will be a favor.

If you want to understand Islam buy these:

Translation of the holy qur’an by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

And if you want the sources of the hadiths we so often talk of, here they are:

Sahih Muslim

Sahih Bukhari

And A very good interpretation of the hadith is

Fiqh-us-sunnah

there are a few others but its hard to find a decent translation with good grammar. However those are the two most comprehensive and authentic collections.

Once you read those youll learn islam from the sources that muslims learn it

Peace be upon all of you.

[quote=Ric]I just bought a new book the other day and today I read the whole book in one sitting. The book is: Islam and the Bible: Why Two Faiths Collide , and I would recomend this book to all who would like to better understand Islam. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Where the Two Faiths Collide ?
Can you highlight please?

[quote=shamsery]Where the Two Faiths Collide ?
Can you highlight p[lease?
[/QUOTE]

You mean where do they disagree?
[/quote]

to begin with, muslims downgrade Jesus Chist from being the Son of God to a minor prophet.

muslims discard the fundamental principal of the Christian faith which is the death and resurrection of Jesus on the Cross to a mere charade where a fake was crucified in his place.

need any more collusions ?

Christianity is a peaceful religion which spread by the word and not the sword. Thats why

Hi Eetaq,

I do own two copies of the Qur’an, one translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali and the other translated by Syed Vickar Ahamed.

I would love to have a copy of the Hadith, but because of the size of it I guess it would not be really cheap. Is there a copy of the Hadith in English online that I can read?

Eetaq, thank you for the other sources here in your post.

[quote=Eetaq]If you want to understand Islam buy these:

Translation of the holy qur’an by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

And if you want the sources of the hadiths we so often talk of, here they are:

Sahih Muslim

Sahih Bukhari

And A very good interpretation of the hadith is

Fiqh-us-sunnah

there are a few others but its hard to find a decent translation with good grammar. However those are the two most comprehensive and authentic collections.

Once you read those youll learn islam from the sources that muslims learn it

Peace be upon all of you.
[/quote]

Islam is most certainly not like Christianity. Far from it.

carm.org/islam/grid.htm

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.