Islam Confirmation

Is there something like a Confirmation, Baptism, or Bar Mitzvah in Islam?

If there is, at what age is it usually done?

Nothing is done in that religion.

Stay with Christ’s TRUE CHURCH and you won’t have a problem.

There’s not. When a child reaches puberty the obligations of the religion become mandatory on him (or her) although children will typically have been practicing long before then. And there is no coming-of-age ceremony or ritual.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

[quote=]There’s not. When a child reaches puberty the obligations of the religion become mandatory on him (or her) although children will typically have been practicing long before then. And there is no coming-of-age ceremony or ritual.
[/quote]

I know. Mohammad married a child of six and had sex with her at the age of nine when she was still playing with doll. Yes, there is no coming of age in Islam. Every age is game.

Now, just in case someone thinks I am bashing Islam, no I am not. I am merely supporting the statement that there is no coming of age in Islam and what can better demonstrate it if not by the action of its own prophet?

Do you know 9-yr olds who play with dolls?

If “every age is game,” why is it that Muhammad was married to 'Aisha for three years without her even living in his house? Explain that to me.

Why don’t you explain why it is acceptable for a grown man to have sex with a 9 year old girl?

While you’re at it, why do Muslim suicide bombers bomb mosques?

And why are jihadists so brave they cover their faces?

Please answer the questions, and do not deflect.

No.

Of the many abominable things that Mohammad did I find this is the most revolting. I only bring this up so that people see Mohammad for what he was, a pedophile.

He did not have sex with Aishah until she was nine because she would not have developed sexually. Penetration would be almost impossible unless of course if he wanted to hurt her. So no sex until she was a bit bigger; not because of anything but the practicality of it. He could not really wait that long though. Why wouldn’t he have sex with her when she was sixteen or twenty?

It is game for all age. True. Even though their men might not sexed a child with actual penetration but there was nothing to stop them to derive their sexual gratification by rubbing their penises against baby thighs. Someone call it ‘thighing’ a baby. People who do this are totally perverts; I cannot justify it and I think this is not from God.

I can only say this much – you can have them since your religion permits them but to me they are utterly disgusting.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.