Islam Is The Cult Of Fear

Islam is the cult of fear:

1 – Fear of being killed if you quit Islam.

2 - Fear of being killed if you converted to Islam and later you denounce it.

3 – Fear of being killed if you opine against any teaching of Islam.

4 – Fear of being killed if you write a fiction novel depicting some aspects of Islam non-acceptable by the Muslim scholars.

5 – Fear of being killed if you refuse to kill an Infidel, when Jihad is called upon you.

6 – Fear of being killed if a Muslim woman married a Christian or a Jew, and converts to Christianity or Judaism. And also fear of being killed if you convert to ANY religion, or just being an atheist. (see # 1)

7 – Fear of being killed if you help a Christian or a Jew build a Church or a Synagogue in the birth place of Islam, Saudi Arabia.

8 – Fear of being beaten by your husband if you disobey him.

9 – Fear of being molested at a very young age -starting from the age of 6- by an older man who will marry you, according to Islamic Law.

10 – Fear of not dying as Martyr, when the bomb strapped around your waist malfunction.

One can truly say, Islam is not a “religion of peace,” but…

THE CULT OF FEAR.

All these rules about killing are not in the Qur’an, by the way.

Carry on.

[quote=USCatholic]Islam is the cult of fear:

1 – Fear of being killed if you quit Islam.

2 - Fear of being killed if you converted to Islam and later you denounce it.

3 – Fear of being killed if you opine against any teaching of Islam.

4 – Fear of being killed if you write a fiction novel depicting some aspects of Islam non-acceptable by the Muslim scholars.

5 – Fear of being killed if you refuse to kill an Infidel, when Jihad is called upon you.

6 – Fear of being killed if a Muslim woman married a Christian or a Jew, and converts to Christianity or Judaism. And also fear of being killed if you convert to ANY religion, or just being an atheist. (see # 1)

7 – Fear of being killed if you help a Christian or a Jew build a Church or a Synagogue in the birth place of Islam, Saudi Arabia.

8 – Fear of being beaten by your husband if you disobey him.

9 – Fear of being molested at a very young age -starting from the age of 6- by an older man who will marry you, according to Islamic Law.

10 – Fear of not dying as Martyr, when the bomb strapped around your waist malfunction.

One can truly say, Islam is not a “religion of peace,” but…

THE CULT OF FEAR.
[/quote]

before i reply to any of this, pray tell… where did you get these from? references please - from either Quran or hadeeth.

[quote=Ahimsa]All these rules about killing are not in the Qur’an, by the way.

Carry on.
[/quote]

Quran, Surah 4.89-90:

“But if they turn renegades (those who turn their backs after believing in Islam), seize them and slay them wherever you find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks; except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace) or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people.”

[quote=r.gonzales]before i reply to any of this, pray tell… where did you get these from? references please - from either Quran or hadeeth.

[/quote]

Are you asking me? Me, the poor infidel?

And you call yourself “muslim,” in your profile?

I am not surprised if Muslims don’t know their evil cult.

They are brainwashed, as I previously explained in a different message.

Sounds like USCatholic is the one brainwashed… with hate.

:confused:

[quote=USCatholic]Quran, Surah 4.89-90:

“But if they turn renegades (those who turn their backs after believing in Islam), seize them and slay them wherever you find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks; except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace) or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people.”
[/quote]

According to M. A. S. Abdel Haleem’s translation, the phrase “turn renegades” is an incorrect translation. The proper translation is “turn with aggression”. Thus, the Qur’an gives permission for Muslims to defend themselves if enemies of Islam try to suppress the revelations from God.

Verse 90 continues: “So if they withdraw and do not fight you, and offer you peace, then God gives you no way against them.”

[quote=Bella3502]Sounds like USCatholic is the one brainwashed… with hate.

[/quote]

Why? Because I’m exposing Islam that you don’t know?

[quote=Ahimsa]According to M. A. S. Abdel Haleem’s translation, the phrase “turn renegades” is an incorrect translation. The proper translation is “turn with aggression”. Thus, the Qur’an gives permission for Muslims to defend themselves if enemies of Islam try to suppress the revelations from God.

Verse 90 continues: “So if they withdraw and do not fight you, and offer you peace, then God gives you no way against them.”
[/quote]

You can twist, pick and chose the translation that suites your da’awa (preaching) to fool non-Muslims. But you cannot change the original meaning and the intention of the verses of the Quran.

Your cult has been exposed.

It is time for Muslims to wake up…

Don’t be afraid to THINK.

If you live in the West, nobody will kill you. Ask Salman Roushdy and the rest of those Muslims who dared THINK and consequently escaped beheading in their native islamic countries.

[quote=USCatholic]You can twist, pick and chose the translation that suites your da’awa (preaching) to fool non-Muslims. But you cannot change the original meaning and the intention of the verses of the Quran.
[/quote]

It’s hard to figure out the original meaning of a verse if you don’t know what the verse is talking about.

If you live in the West, nobody will kill you. Ask Salman Roushdy and the rest of those Muslims who dared THINK and consequently escaped beheading in their native islamic countries.

Muslims have been thinking for more than a thousand years, thank you very much. :slight_smile:

[quote=USCatholic]Why? Because I’m exposing Islam that you don’t know?
[/quote]

Peace UsCatholic

Relax…

In Islam, we are encouraged to ask questions and seek the truth…

**And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is). ** (Quran 2:42).

and in the end…the words of the Quran ring true

**If they charge thee with falsehood, say: “My work to me, and yours to you! ye are free from responsibility for what I do, and I for what ye do!” ** (Quran 10:41)

So dont worry, the truth will prevail and falsehood will not “… for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish.” (Quran 17:81)

p.s. muslim brother and sisters on the forum, i love the Quran, it has an answer to every question…subhanAllah!

[quote=Faith101]Peace UsCatholic

So dont worry, the truth will prevail and falsehood will not “… for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish.” (Quran 17:81
[/quote]

And that is exactly what is going to happen to Islam one day! It will perish as the false creed that it is. Our Lord Jesus Christ told us that he would always be with us and that the gates of Hell would never prevail against His Church and His Holy Mother also told us that her Immaculate Heart would triumph in the end!

[quote=USCatholic]Why? Because I’m exposing Islam that you don’t know?

You are not EXPOSING anything except intolerance…:frowning:
[/quote]

And that is exactly what is going to happen to Islam one day! It will perish as the false creed that it is. Our Lord Jesus Christ told us that he would always be with us and that the gates of Hell would never prevail against His Church and His Holy Mother also told us that her Immaculate Heart would triumph in the end!

Hey Booklover

I like books too :smiley:

To you, your religion. And to me, mine.

I encourage you to pray to God directly to “guide all the people to the truth…to the straight path.” Ameen

[quote=USCatholic]You can twist, pick and chose the translation that suites your da’awa (preaching) to fool non-Muslims. But you cannot change the original meaning and the intention of the verses of the Quran.

[/quote]

Peace.

Calm down. Do you speak Arabic fluently [enough to accurately translate]? Have you ever even spoken with a scholar fluent in Arabic and familiar with it’s translation and use in the Quran? It sounds like Ahimsa has some knowledge of the Arabic language, or at least has consulted someone who does, so why are you attempting to tell him his translation is wrong?

I speak Spanish fairly well; well enough to get by and hold a conversation. But if I were to try to translate a 1500 year old book, I would sure run into a LOT of trouble.

You said “If you live in the West, nobody will kill you.” So you have just unproven your claim about Islam…the freedoms of the people and the practice of the religion is relative to the government controlling the country it is practiced in. Like your quote says, the problem is not in the West (hence cannot encompass the entire Islamic community) but the areas controlled by fundamentalist governments. The Muslims on this site are doing an excellent job of being civil to you while you spew out all this hate on them…is that not at least some level of proof against your claims?

In Christ,
Rand

Nothing wrong with telling it like it is about Islam. And yes…Islam is about fear – and hate for anything that is not Islam.

[quote=Bella3502]Sounds like USCatholic is the one brainwashed… with hate.

[/quote]

I believe it is useless to banter with the Mohamadens as if you really look into the situation you have a man who claimed to recieve the word of god while he was in a cave then because he was (literate/illiterate) he preached to his neighbors about allah and the PEOPLE OF THE BOOK- meaning the Jews. When the neighbors didn’t take to his preaching he became more reactionary until finally advocating conversion at the point of a sword. The third caliph burned all the unacceptable versions of the quran? so that he could codify the things that he needed to control the believers.- Check it out- history is fascinating.

Let me ask you guys a question. How much research have you done on the Islamic religion? When did you begin your research? If you started it after 911 then you were automatically biased to begin with. I haven’t studied Islam that much, but we did discuss it in a medieval history class I took this term.

As St. Paul said:

"…it is not for you, so full of your own importance, to go taking sides for one man against another. In any case, brother, has anybody given you some special right? What do you have that was not given to you [by God]? And if it was given, how can you boast as though it were not?"
1 Corinthians 4:6-8 (Jerusalem Bible)

"I am saying all this not just to make you ashamed but to bring you, my dearest children, to your senses."
1 Corinthians 4:14-15 (Jerusalem Bible)

[quote=Rand Al’Thor]Let me ask you guys a question. How much research have you done on the Islamic religion? When did you begin your research? If you started it after 911 then you were automatically biased to begin with. I haven’t studied Islam that much, but we did discuss it in a medieval history class I took this term.

As St. Paul said:

"…it is not for you, so full of your own importance, to go taking sides for one man against another. In any case, brother, has anybody given you some special right? What do you have that was not given to you [by God]? And if it was given, how can you boast as though it were not?"
1 Corinthians 4:6-8 (Jerusalem Bible)

"I am saying all this not just to make you ashamed but to bring you, my dearest children, to your senses."
1 Corinthians 4:14-15 (Jerusalem Bible)

Christ from the sermon on the mount:

“Do not judge and you will not be judged; because the judgments you give are the judgments you will be given. Why do you observe the splinter in your brother’s eye and never notice the plank in your own? How dare you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the splinter out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own? Hypocrite! Take the plank out of your own eye first, and then you will see clearly enough to take the splinter out of your brother’s eye.”
[/quote]

Christ from the sermon on the mount:

“Do not judge and you will not be judged; because the judgments you give are the judgments you will be given. Why do you observe the splinter in your brother’s eye and never notice the plank in your own? How dare you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the splinter out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own? Hypocrite! Take the plank out of your own eye first, and then you will see clearly enough to take the splinter out of your brother’s eye.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.