Islamic State executed 700 people from Syrian tribe: monitoring group

I just read this article and it was hard to read. All that kept coming to me is how barbaric these radicals are. to wipe out 700 innocent lives. just the lost of one person is horrible.

news.yahoo.com/islamic-state-executed-700-people-syrian-tribe-monitoring-013519820.html

The inhumanity of people to other people is shocking and devastating. I join you in your prayers.

It’s a word used often so loses it’s potency, these people are the same as the Nazis or Imperial Japan in Nanking, China.

Those who destroy life so horribly need to be captured and done away with. They are evil incarnate and must be kept away from humanity.

One take on the administration’s foreign policy is “No Victor/No Vanquished”, these are Obama’s own words: americanthinker.com/2014/08/obamas_onesided_no_victorno_vanquished_maximalist_philosophy.html (quoted on this page).

I heard someone take task to this, when we defeated the Germans or the Japanese, we took it to them. Firebombing Dresden in case anyone should argue the Russians did more to win, maybe that is so but anyway:

Nowadays, Germany, Unified Germany and Japan have been at least among the top economies of the world and have been since at least the 1960s I’d say. And probably among our best allies too.

The whole situation is a powderkeg but it was beforehand too, Libya has fighting within, they showed it on TV. Really it’s everywhere over there.

Just something to keep in mind.

Revelation 20:4

4 Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of [a]their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.- NASB

My apologies for the past remark. It just angers me that people can do that to another, even to their own. Unbelievable!:confused:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.