Islamic State Has Tens Of Thousands of Blank Passports

The Jerusalem Post - “ISLAMIC STATE HAS TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BLANK PASSPORTS”

"In addition to the blank passports, Islamic State seized machinery for the production of passports and personal identity papers.

Islamic State obtained tens of thousands of blank passports in Syrian, Libyan and Iraqi towns since 2014, according to Western intelligence agencies."

jpost.com/Middle-East/ISIS-Threat/Islamic-State-has-tens-of-thousands-of-blank-passports-437929

Note: This was recently referenced on a MSM site and why I posted the thread, but appears to have been discovered back in 2015.

The thing is this already happened during the politically correct past President during his administration. By leaving a power vacuum in Iraq it allowed for ISIS to come into power. Many Muslims believed that ISIS is the brainchild of Obama, secretly encouraged, formed and financed by US.

This view among the Muslim world is so widespread that they do not take responsibility whatsoever that it is due to Islamic fundamentalism but rather a deliberate action of the US policy under Obama.

This is very frightening!

9/11 was five years in the making, during an administration friendly to the Saudis (15/19 were Saudi), and then it hit. We are now repeating that process, and the President cannot catch a break over trying to gain control over immigration? GMAB!

This is key:

**"In addition to the blank passports, Islamic State seized machinery for the production of passports and personal identity papers.

Yes! And it reminds me how much we need to pray, fast, and obey our Lord. That will help evil from making inroads.

“Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.”

Of course we are to defend ourselves if we are being attacked.

I am so glad that this year will be the celebration of 100th year since the messages of Our Lady of Fatima.

:amen:

Agree, but not surprising.

And Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.