Islamic State leader targets Rome [CWN]

In an audio message released on November 13, a man identified as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State, pledged that his group will continue its conquests and vowed to …

More…

I wonder if it was recorded recently or an earlier one as some seem to think is dead now.

:hmmm:

Part of me really wants to say: “Bring it al-Baghdadi.”

And people wonder why we had the Crusades.

Yup.

They want to instill fear everywhere and in everyone.
I wish we could instill fear in ISIS.

Yeah, like Switzerland will let them. Those guys apparently have their entire country rigged with geological booby traps in case of invasion. Imagine how they’d react to a bunch of shaggy psychopaths screaming about how much Allah hates everyone going after the only other place on Earth where Swiss Guards are allowed to exist.

It’s stuff like this that makes me feel like a large chunk of space rock crashing into the Levant is the only answer to all the conflict. Second only to The Second Coming.

I highly recommend the following CD or MP3 regarding the history of the Crusades and how it impacts today

lighthousecatholicmedia.org/store/title/understanding-the-crusades?promoCode=104130

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.