Islamic State Supporters Hand Out Leaflets in Central London Promising 'Dawn of a New Era'

From Newsweek:

Extremist supporters of Islamic State have been handing out leaflets promoting the establishment of a “Kahlifah” and calling on Muslims to “obey the Kahleef”, on the streets central London this week, becoming threatening and abusive when challenged, according to witnesses.

One of the leaflets given out by the supporters calls for Muslims to “spread the Khalifah [caliphate] across the world,” forming a new Islamic State governed by an Imam executing Islamic Sharia law.

Asmaa Al-Kufaishi, a British-Iraqi doctor, tweeted images she said were of the group canvassing around the busy shopping area of Oxford Street on Saturday, with materials using symbolism associated with the fundamentalist militant group Islamic State, formerly known as ISIS, which has declared a “caliphate” across parts of Syria and Iraq.

“My sister noticed the circle logo ISIS use on its flags and we then asked them why they were using it,” Al-Kufaishi told Newsweek. “Initially they were cagey but then a guy with the ginger beard said there was nothing wrong with ISIS or anything they were doing in Iraq and Syria. That’s how it started because I took offence to that and when we questioned him and his colleagues we were abused regarding our Iraqi nationality and the fact we were a different Islamic sect to them. We were told that we were kuffar (non believers) and that we should be killed like those Christians and Muslims in Iraq.”

thanks for confronting them. God help us and we need to realize that this isn’t is isolated kooks in the middle east and they are taking advantage of the free and open society to promote their evil. I like your quote at the bottom of your post.

There’s nothing surprising about this at all.

*De facto *sharia law already exists throughout many European cities.

But aren’t all cultures and religions “equal”? :rolleyes:

Londonistan strikes again! The secularists and muslims, though they are of opposite opinions on every social justice matter, are both united in their wish to drive Christianity out of every country. The BBC shows Christians as idiots and murderers and the only decent Christians in their shows lose their faith. It, meanwhile, shows muslims as being great citizens and makes documentaries about it being a “great alternative to Christianity for young Britons”. Meanwhile the police let muslims get away with enforcing sharia in neighborhoods while writing off every act of terrorism as not being “the true face of islam”. They let people with arabic sounding names off the hook for crimes because they don’t want the secular-liberal controllers of Britain to call them racist. Remember guys, racism only works one way. You can’t discriminate against Christians or whites or be sexist against males! It’s part of the perfect logic of our liberal overlords.

Also make sure not to forget, if a Christian is against same-sex marriage or treats his wife badly, it’ll be all over the news and he’ll be called a terrible bigot. If a muslim is against same-sex marriage and treats his wife like a second-class citizen, people will accept it as being part of his culture! British police have actually said that honour killings(killing a daughter/wife because she fornicated, married the wrong man, etc.) aren’t as bad as ordinary killings because they are part of their culture.

Now let’s all watch as Britain joins the new ISIS caliphate and the liberals embrace it as being accepting of the new British culture! They won’t be embracing it for long though, because they’ll be massacred for unknowingly breaking almost all of the silly sharia laws on their first day of living in the caliphate.

Not when the kill innocent people. God Bless. Memaw

We may not be far behind, I’m afraid !! Who would have EVER thought it a few years ago. Fr. Paul Marx and Fr. John Hardon S.J. both tried to warn us. God Bless, Memaw

What these secularist don’t realize is that as soon as ISIS Islamist take over, they are going to be killed along with the Christians, Jews and everyone else. Shows you what idiots that are. Dumb and dumber. They think they are so smart and intelligent that they don’t realize that they have joined their own future murderers.

Mhm. The secularists seem to think that if they get rid of Christianity everything will be rosey and they can live in a moraless world with no one opposing it but they don’t seem to realise that the terrorists are even more opposed to same-sex marriage(they would ban homosexuality outright) and are also opposed to abortion. They would also do things that Christians don’t want do such as take away women’s rights and forcing everyone of other religions to pay up, convert or die. The feminists will have a lot more to cry about when they realise what REAL sexism is(I’m not misogynistic, I just think modern feminists often see sexism where there is none). Of course after a few generations they’d forget what feminism is due to being denied education.

But secularists don’t care about that. They still like to force the state into the Church and try to indoctrinate our kids with liberal education(as someone currently in secondary school I can see it happening) while sending in masses of people that disagree with every one of their ideals but will vote for liberal parties because liberals support huge immigration and immigration means that their friends back home can move in as well and flood the West which is already full to the brim.

Such a zone I believe officially even exists in Belgium, Brussels perhaps.

QUOTE=randomusername;12258789]Londonistan strikes again! The secularists and muslims, though they are of opposite opinions on every social justice matter, are both united in their wish to drive Christianity out of every country. The BBC shows Christians as idiots and murderers and the only decent Christians in their shows lose their faith. It, meanwhile, shows muslims as being great citizens and makes documentaries about it being a “great alternative to Christianity for young Britons”. Meanwhile the police let muslims get away with enforcing sharia in neighborhoods while writing off every act of terrorism as not being “the true face of islam”. They let people with arabic sounding names off the hook for crimes because they don’t want the secular-liberal controllers of Britain to call them racist. Remember guys, racism only works one way. You can’t discriminate against Christians or whites or be sexist against males! It’s part of the perfect logic of our liberal overlords.

Yes when I walk down the streets of East London I am always cautious of the dhows sailing up the canals loaded with armed fanatics (tongue firmly in cheek), whilst integration of parts of London’s Muslim community are an issue terms like ‘Londonistan’ are ultimately pretty silly and not reflective of the reality of London as a whole.

Also make sure not to forget, if a Christian is against same-sex marriage or treats his wife badly, it’ll be all over the news and he’ll be called a terrible bigot. If a muslim is against same-sex marriage and treats his wife like a second-class citizen, people will accept it as being part of his culture! British police have actually said that honour killings(killing a daughter/wife because she fornicated, married the wrong man, etc.) aren’t as bad as ordinary killings because they are part of their culture.

Please provide an example of a British police officer saying this if you contend that.

Now let’s all watch as Britain joins the new ISIS caliphate and the liberals embrace it as being accepting of the new British culture! They won’t be embracing it for long though, because they’ll be massacred for unknowingly breaking almost all of the silly sharia laws on their first day of living in the caliphate./QUOTE

The fantasies at CAF whenever Islam is mentioned are quite sad really. I disagree with much of Islamic theology and thought but using them as a whipping boy for all the ills of the earth is dubious. It wasn’t too long ago historically either it was we Irish that were been talked of as a problem and ‘not quite white’ enough.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.