Isn't it time for our seperated brothers and sisters to come home?

We Catholics have a lot to be grateful for, we’ve kept the faith, and we’ve fought the fights. But here at the dawn of the 21st century, as we change leadership, I feel it’s time to bring our separated brothers and sisters’ home, it’s time to open our hearts, to share our joy. I only ask we love as our savior loves us. We forgive, as we are forgiven. This doesn’t mean backing away from the truth, but not throwing up a wall against our brothers and sisters.

[quote=Tom]We Catholics have a lot to be grateful for, we’ve kept the faith, and we’ve fought the fights. But here at the dawn of the 21st century, as we change leadership, I feel it’s time to bring our separated brothers and sisters’ home, it’s time to open our hearts, to share our joy. I only ask we love as our savior loves us. We forgive, as we are forgiven. This doesn’t mean backing away from the truth, but not throwing up a wall against our brothers and sisters.
[/quote]

Yes, that is all very true. But the Truth in Faith is the bridge that remains unguarded so that men adn women don’t have to ford the turbulent waters below on their own. Anytime is the best time for the seperation to cease in Love through Mercy adn Justice through that fact that we are freely saved by God’s Grace. I hope and pray unity is achieved, but I fear that until the end of the world disunity may reign. Nevertheless, May God grant us the Grace to open and embrace and lead our seperated brethren to One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church and ultimately to Heaven. Thanks and God Bless.

For many years we’ve been waiting and praying for our separated brethren to come home. The walls built by both sides can’t be overcome overnight though, and it will take a very long while for unity to happen. But we are always hopeful.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.