Israel furious at UN report detailing torture of Palestinian children

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10135157/Israel-furious-at-UN-report-detailing-torture-of-Palestinian-children.html

**The Committee on the Rights of Children, a body of independent legal experts charged by the UN with the task of monitoring the protection of children’s rights in signatory states, has urged Israel to honour its responsibility to prevent the torture and ill-treatment of children.
This 2013 article continues at the link.

By the way, I should probably mention that I posted this because, while the article itself isn’t new, it bears directly on Israel’s past, present and future. Considering the cycle of violence is perpetual and never-ending, the children who were in the paper a couple years ago are going to be in the headlines today and tomorrow. Up and coming generations of enemies are being deliberately created and fostered, and we see this longstanding policy playing out in real time.

Why does it surprise anyone that the UN is willing to promote anti-Semitic propaganda?

No surprise to me. It’s part of what they do. Any body that puts Iran on a human rights commission has only a political concept of human rights. Whoever has the power has the rights.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.