Israeli Official Calls For Concentration Camps In Gaza

worldbulletin.net/world/141870/israeli-official-calls-for-concentration-camps-in-gaza

news.firedoglake.com/2014/08/05/israeli-deputy-speaker-calls-for-concentration-camps-in-gaza-sending-palestinians-to-other-countries/

“Deputy Speaker of the Israeli Knesset and member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud Party, Moshe Feiglin, has called for the use of concentration camps for the “conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters.”
Sharing a plan for the destruction of Gaza in a letter addressed to Netanyahu on his Facebook page on August 1, Feiglin wrote “What is required now is that we internalize the fact that Oslo is finished, that this is our country – our country exclusively, including Gaza.”
Feiglin’s comments come after one of his far-right Knesset colleagues Ayelet Shaked previously called for the mothers of Hamas members to be targeted.
In his letter, Feiglin urged Netanyahu to “turn Gaza into Jaffa, a flourishing Israeli city with a minimum number of hostile civilians,” in reference to a Palestinian coastal city that was ethnically cleansed by in 1948 and incorporated into present-day Israel.
He called for tent encampments where the Palestinian civilian population would be “concentrated” to be established along the Sinai border until relevant emigration destinations are determined, adding that the supply of electricity and water to the formerly populated areas will be disconnected while they are “shelled with maximum fire power” in order to destroy the civilian and military infrastructure of Hamas as well as its means of communication and of logistics.
“Those who insist on staying, if they can be proven to have no affiliation with Hamas, will be required to publicly sign a declaration of loyalty to Israel, and receive a blue ID card similar to that of the Arabs of East Jerusalem,” he said.
Feiglin, who in January blasted Netanyahu for allowing his son to date a non-Jew, or a ‘Gentile’, also caused uproar among Palestinians when he participated in a raid on the Al-Aqsa Mosque, Islam’s third holiest site, in East Jerusalem in March.
The death toll since Israel began pounding the Gaza Strip on July 7 has reached 1821, including at least 401 children, 238 women and 74 elders, the Palestinian Health Ministry said.
At least 64 Israeli soldiers have also been killed in battles with Palestinian fighters and three civilians in rocket attacks.”

This story is being reported by several news agencies. So, how do CAF members feel about concentration camps?

More dumb rhetoric, maybe.

Just goes to show there are vile bigots everywhere. Seems to be a deplorable part of the human condition.

This is what happens when hate is forced upon you, you yourself become hateful.

Its what indeed happens to the vulnerable youth and innocent. But there is no excuse for educated adults who indeed know better and refuse to amend their public comments.

Hamas spokesman Osama Hamdan has been making infrequent appearances on CNN in the past few weeks, but today Wolf Blitzer really held his feet to the fire. At issue here was what Blitzer called “disturbing” comments Hamdan made on television saying that Jews use Christian blood to make matzoh, a charge generally referred to as blood libel.

Hamdan had said, “We all remember how the Jews used to slaughter Christians in order to mix their blood in their holy matzoh. This is not a figment of the imagination or something taken from a film. It is a fact acknowledged by their own books and historical evidence.”

Blitzer confronted Hamdan over that remark today. Hamdan, repeatedly, refused to directly answer Blitzer’s question. Instead, he argued that the truly disgusting rhetoric is coming from the Israelis.

Hate is losing favor. :shrug:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCQQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fweaselzippers.us%2F195402-hamas-spokesman-on-cnn-wont-retract-his-comment-that-jews-use-christian-blood-to-make-matzoh%2F&ei=JPjgU764O8fC8QHDr4CQBQ&usg=AFQjCNGEPSkwdaJJFFrMJGJ_Mueqf2O3-A

Sometimes hate loses out:

facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152281805942689

Amen,

This comparison is somewhat troubling to me…

n the CNN interview, Hamdan alleged that Knesset Member Moshe Feiglin was calling for a genocide against Palestinians, and misquoted Feiglin, using the term “concentration camp” instead of the term “tent camp.”

“I have Jewish friends who are supporting the Palestinians’ rights, there are rabbis supporting the Palestinians’ rights and they are our friends and they are against the new Nazis…”

The Islamist spokesman shot back, “you have to ask the Church…” and went on to imply that his words were twisted “by the Israelis,” who he alleged took his words out of context for propaganda purposes against the Palestinians.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDIQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.algemeiner.com%2F2014%2F08%2F05%2Fhamas-spokesman-doubles-down-on-jews-eat-christian-blood-libel-when-confronted-by-wolff-blitzer-on-cnn-video%2F&ei=iv_gU_LiB8al8gGm_oHYBQ&usg=AFQjCNG3WhDkOiYLQXSjmKEjyBBQxLQbSA

These, unfortunately, are not the sentiments of some isolated nutcase. Even Netanyahu fears the power of the ultra-nationalist rabbinate.

What is going on inside Israel should be a source of tremendous concern.

Indeed. The presence of Radical Zionism and Zionist Extremists who are taking over the formerly secular Israeli state should be considered an emergency.

It seems similar to the role played by the Zealots in ancient Israel shortly before Rome put an end to their murderous activities. (That role being, inflammatory actions)

Wow for a minute there I read “Israeli official calls for contraception camps in Gaza.”

That would be one way to get the support of Obama

I think the more than abundant Muslim terrorists running about killing, Muslims, Jews, Christians, and others are a source of tremendous concern, i.e,. zionists are not planning to kill and wipe out the Palestinians like Hamas has declared.

You really need to find out what is going on in Israel today.

Reprint of Yochanan Gordon’s “When Genocide is Permissible”

The member of Knesset who called for genocide — against the mothers of the ‘snakes’

Or, you can obtain a copy of Max Blumnethal’s Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel.

There you can read about the powerful rabbis advising the IDF that killing the children of the enemy is morally permissible because they will grow up to come after you. This is why I believe what happened in Gaza (targeting of schools and hospitals and UN shelters) was no accident or mistaken collateral damage.

These are recent developments of the rising religious nationalism in Israel and the corrosive effects of the occupation on the occupiers.

I can sense a tangible erosion of support for Israel.

As long as hamas teaches thier children to hate Israel, this will happen. These children are not playing with toys anymore. Their childhood were forcefully taken away from them by these abusive leaders. They were indoctrinated to hate, brainwashed to an evil cause, forced in their young minds by their elderly that should have known better. Children were made pawns by this heartless people.

IF those terrorist learn to love their children more than they hate Israel this will stop from ever happening again.

Those UN buildings were used for terrorist activities. Israel has ample evidence that Hamas is using UNRWA schools for terrorist purposes.

IDF intelligence know that UNRWA is hamas. No accidents. Just part of the objective of getting rid of hostile targets.

That will never happen. People still share the sentiments of Israel’s DUTY to exist and defend themselves from a system that want them annihilated.

Please tell me, where in the constitution or charter of Israel does it say that the Palestinians should be wiped out, moreover, where do you see militant Israelis/Jews around the world killing, maiming, destroying everything that is not Jewish? There is a trend here that is being wroth by Islamic radicals: Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, the state of Iran, ISIS, Boko Haram, the Muslim Brotherhood, Wahhabists/Salafists. . . . etc., and they will not stop until they’re cherished goals are brought about, i.e., total dominance (these are the Ultra- religious nationalists you should be worried about).

P.S. Are you aware that in Jordan (which is supposedly moderate) there was a parade praising the likes of ISIS, even though they are killing and crucifying people en masse (by the thousands)? There are many supporters of a caliphate.

UN agency handed rockets back to Hamas, Israel says

UNRWA says it gave 20 missiles found in Gaza school to ‘local authorities’ that are under the ‘government of national consensus in Ramallah’

timesofisrael.com/un-agency-handed-rockets-back-to-hamas-israel-says/

So does this make the civilian death toll acceptable? Does the end justify the means?

No, it doesn’t, which is why HAMAS has to go not Israel, i.e., you want an end to war than get rid of terrorist groups like Hamas who are only going to breed and fuel hatred and conflict (almost every violent conflict afflicting Israel and Palestinians is due to Hamas, i.e., notice how much of the violence is coming from the Gaza strip and not the West Bank).

Is it acceptable for civilian buildings, a UN building for that matter, be a ground station for terrorist supplies? Israel has constantly chose the lesser of two evils and that evil comes behind the harsh reality of protecting their people.

All of the killing is being done by Israel. The Gaza Strip is occupied by Israel so Israel has the responsibility to keep civilians safe. Bombing indiscriminately is not a good way to keep civilians safe. They can send troops to destroy the tunnels but can’t inspect U.N. buildings for weapons? To me this looks like genocide or at least an attempt.

Nobody seems bothered that an Israeli official is calling for concentration camps (not for Hamas but for the citizens of Gaza).

No, the Gaza strip is not occupied by Israel, they left in 2005. The Gaza strip is being governed by Hamas.

Bombing indiscriminately is not a good way to keep civilians safe. They can send troops to destroy the tunnels but can’t inspect U.N. buildings for weapons? To me this looks like genocide or at least an attempt.

As I said multiple times, if you want to end the conflict, then the world needs to put pressure on HAMAS, which has been recognized by most nations as being a terrorist organization (they are the reason civilians are dying indiscriminately, i.e., they hide and launch rockets in populated areas).

Nobody seems bothered that an Israeli official is calling for concentration camps (not for Hamas but for the citizens of Gaza).

He did not call for concentrations camps, i.e., his word were taken out of context by a Hamas official.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.