Israeli troops kidnap Palestinians for organs

Assalam,

A leading Swedish newspaper claims Israeli soldiers kidnap Palestinians to steal their organs and sell them in the black market.

In an article titled They plunder the organs of our sons, the daily Aftonbladet said Israeli soldiers abduct young Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza Strip and return their bodies to their families after removing their organs.

“Our sons are used as involuntary organ donors,” relatives of Khalid a Palestinian man from Nablus told Donald Bostrom who authored the report.

He also reported the accounts of other Palestinians whose relatives are fallen the victim of the organ smuggling operation.

According to the report, all of the victims were killed and their bodies were autopsied.

The report also cited another similar incident in 1992, in which a young Palestinian activist was captured by Israeli soldiers in the Nablus area. The man was shot in the chest, both legs and the stomach and then transferred to “an unknown distention.”

The man’s body was found five nights later. “When Bilal was put into his grave, his chest was revealed and suddenly it became clear to the present what abuse he had been put through. Bilal was far from the only one who was buried cut-up from his stomach to his chin and the speculations about the reason why had already started,” read the article.

The article also links the issue to a recently discovered crime syndicate in New Jersey, which was involved in organ smuggling. Several American rabbis were arrested in connection to the case.

presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=103891&sectionid=351020202

wasalam

Oh yes, and they cook babies to make witches’ broomsticks fly. Same old story.
:banghead:

Press tv is funded by the Iranian govt., look up some of it’s more ‘distingushed’ articles that deal in outright Holocaust denial. Be less gullible Zaki, this kind of paranoia about the Jewwwwwwwws is par for the course in much of the Muslim world and deserves only scorn. The front page on this site claims Israel was responsible for the recent £40 million pound jewel robbery in London.

BTW look up the ‘leading Swedish newspaper’ - sure it’s a leading paper, but it’s a red-top tabloid that focuses on the sex lives of minor celebrities, like the Sun here in the UK and it has a nice history of supporting fascism and the Nazis during WW2.

Zaki - I know you are only a teenager but surely you can see through the transparent propaganda that Press TV is?

Amen.

Shocking to see how much traction blatant anti-Semitism will get.

Zaki . . . just because something is printed/published . . . **doesn’t mean it necessarily has any truth in it . . . you really need to be MUCH more careful to check the source thoroughly and carefully get corroboration from a reliable source(s) before you believe . . . let alone post . . . such slanderous material . . . **many publications, press releases, etc., merely indulge in the evil use of what is called “propaganda” . . . which is a use of fabricated information (made-up info - lies) by the press essentially for “mind control” . . . the swaying of public opinion for a personal agenda . . . ***with little to no relation to the truth whatsoever ***. . . and such publications are deliberately meant to sensationalize and inflame hostilities and prejudices . . . for evil hidden purposes and agendas . . . most times incredibly dark agendas . . .

Please . . . be more careful before you believe . . . let alone print . . . such atrocious articles . . . the subject of your post contains an imputed charge of horrific and dreadful evil . . . Before you even touch such a subject . . . let alone believe it . . . let alone post such a post . . . you need to mind the holy counsel from the Sacred Scripture below from the Holy :bible1: Bible . . . and adhere to the wise, wholesome, righteous, just and healthy directions contained therein . . .

"One witness shall NOT rise up against a man
for any iniquity,
or for any sin,
in any sin that he sinneth:
at the mouth of two witnesses,
or at the mouth of three witnesses,
shall the matter be established."
Deuteronomy 19:15
:bible1:

The source you quoted is notoriously prejudiced again Israel and the Jews . . . and is completely unreliable . . .

[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
***. . . St. Michael the Archangel+
. . . fight against this evil+
. . . protect, guide and help+
. . . prayed in Jesus Holy Name+
:signofcross:***[/RIGHT]

Come on? Do you really believe this???

**Christianity teaches us to love as God our FATHER loves us, and to sacrifice everything for others.

We are no longer servants, but friends!**

We are all weak and will never be perfect, but we can aspire to Perfection, which is Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior, the Truth and Love Incarnate!

We are not slaves, we are not dogs, **Jesus tells us; “No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.” (Mt 15:15)
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

Just a few years ago, rumors started spreading in Mexico that American tourists were stealing Mexican children. People in Mexico believed the rumor even though there was no truth to it. Several Americans were killed by the populace because of this rumor.

Zakinator,

You need to give real sources. The link you gave says “A Swedish newspaper reports…”

Get real sources, not just Iranian crappola.

And Mahometans in Persia are raping their own prisoners, too.

Quit trying to play the victim card, Zaki. It makes you look more foolish than you already are.

GOD BLESS THE CRUSADERS!

And here I thought they kidnapped them becuase they needed their blood to make seder bread! Learn something new everyday!

Oh the newspaper is real enough and named in the article later on BUT if Zaki had looked a bit further he would have found it’s a notorious scandal sheet which was pro Nazi and in favour of wiping out the Jews during WW2 and has returned to that idea on several occassions apparently. One of my friends is Iranian and lived in Sweden when her parents moved there when she was small and laughed her head offf when I showed her this at the idea of anyone taking this newspaper seriously.

Oh boy…what’s next, quotes from “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion”? Yuck. I thought that most people in the civilized world had moved on from such trash. I guess not.

I suspect blood libel rumors will make an amazing comeback.

Newspaper admits no proof of organ theft

theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25972384-12377,00.html

A SWEDISH newspaper admitted overnight it did not have proof for an earlier story alleging Israeli soldiers had trafficked the organs of Palestinians, which sparked a diplomatic row with Israel.

In an editorial headlined "The week the world went crazy’’, Aftonbladetchief editor Jan Helin wrote that the first article on the case published last Monday "lacked’’ proof of any organ theft.

"I’m not a Nazi. I’m not an anti-Semite. I’m a responsible editing executive who gave the green light to the publication of an article because it asks a number of pertinent questions.’’

**The tabloid followed up its original story that claimed Israeli soldiers had snatched Palestinian youths to steal their organs with an interview with the family of an alleged victim. **

Two Aftonbladetreporters interviewed the mother and brother of Bilal Achmad Ghanem, a youth allegedly killed by Israeli troops 17 years ago when he was 19 on suspicion of being a ringleader in the first Palestinian uprising.

They asked his 32-year-old brother Bilal if they had any proof that his organs had been stolen.

**"No, I don’t have any,’’ he said. **

This sounds like anti-Israel propaganda. I would not stand for someone spreading lies about my Catholic faith; I will certainly stand up for our Jewish brothers and sisters who are so often a target of false information. Just because it is printed in newspaper does not make it true, do not underestimate the rate of organized and calculated anti-Semitism in the world.

Where there is gleeful anti-Semitism, virulent anti-Catholicism always follows.

News stories are always 100% accurate regardless of the source and should never be questioned.

http://i26.tinypic.com/98ypo9.jpg

IMHO there is an unspoken alliance between West-hating (and often America-hating) groups on the left… and proponents of Islamic jihad. Both groups have an ax to grind with Jews (… ahem, “Zionists”). Elements of the old European Right also have issues with “Zionists” (Zionism is an anti-semitic codeword for Jews).

Sounds to me like a variation of the “blood libel” - which is very much alive in the region :frowning:

This sort of tale is disgusting - maybe a Moderator will close the thread.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.