, it is very difficult to post, because I can,'t see what I am writing as I write

Oh, dear, additionally, on my smartphone, I can’t get into the title textbox to edit it.

I can’t see what I am typing as I type, and it is a very tricky thing to edit. I have to turn the device, shutdown the keyboard, and then hope that I get the icon in the correct place to edit, and I have only a short moment before the keyboard comes up to hide it to see if I have it in the right place. If I made a bad typo at the beginning of a long word… Well, it may or may not end up corrected.

But the BIGGEST problem is that I cannot cancel a post, because if I hit cancel, then two-option thingies that comes up is only partly visible, and the part that is visible is the cancellation of the cancellation. This I always have many abandoned posts. Even erasing all the text I put in doesn’t cancel it.

So this new forum is not better for small devices than the old one was :frowning: alttho I think if you can at least move that thingies the very so people can cancel their posts, it would help and shouldn’t be too difficult.

I had problems yesterday not being able to see when I typed using my Kindle. The keyboard covered up the space. It was very frustrating. Today it is back to normal.
I don’t like using my smartphone with this new software.

I have an iPhone SE which is the smaller iPhone form. It definitely isn’t good for this forum in portrait mode. But turning to landscape isn’t great either. I think the forum is probably better for larger phones. There might be some tweaks they can make or it might be smaller phones aren’t priority.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.