‘It’s A Human Right’: Mexican Presidential Candidate On Mass Exodus To America

From the article:

Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Tuesday declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.
“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”
He then declared it as “a human right we will defend,” eluniversal.com reports.
While the election is not until July 1, Obrador is by far the frontrunner.

Quote above comes from this article in Spanish: AMLO urge a EPN detener actos racistas e inhumanas de EU a migrantes which really translates the above inflammatory paragraph as what he said via Google Translate. Given that Lopez Obrador leads the Mexican polls by a wide margin, this is the guy Trump will have to deal with for the next 6 years. This will not end well.

It will be easy Obrador. All you will have to do to accomplish this hostile takeover without even having to fire a single shot is to send every child south of the USA, north. We don’t have the will to stop unaccompanied children ( something like 10,000 of them are here already ). The USA will be so overrun with children that we in the USA will just have to raise our hands in defeat. Reconquista Accomplished. Congress won’t do anything, and a great number of Liberals don’t think we should even have a border. Mission Accomplished.

Maybe Pres. Trump can then invade an empty Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, etc., and those that want, can follow him and then make Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, etc. Great. ( And there probably won’t be any Liberals there to criticize everything he does ).

What a bankrupt politician! Declaring that the thing for his countrymen to do is leave the country for a better one.

Mexico will suffer more from the Exodus than us! Let’s sanction them and perform military strikes against the cartels.

Why don’t we have a mass exodus and take over Mexico…then we can get rid of the drug cartels…all the crooked judges and politicians down there…give our entrepreneurs free reign to start businesses…create jobs…it’ll be a win win for all of us…

People would tell you it’s foolishness but I think it may be our only option. Leave Syria to Russia. We should concentrate on what’s occurring at our doorstep!

I think Señor Lopez Obrador couldn’t be a better friend to Trump. Let’s see how quickly he walks that back.

You guys just cannot stop the name calling can you? And just who are your “pathetic losers”? Would that possibly be the all the parents who are sending their children here to the USA alone? No, of course not.

By the way, we aren’t even talking about tearing families apart here. The topic of this thread is just the fact that the probable next El Presidente of Mexico has said that he will basically declare a non shooting war on the USA and is planning on taking it over. You do remember that country, don’t you? You know, the only country in history that didn’t have borders.

Shocking announcement. It does sound like a threat…

Apparently it isn’t a human right to stop in Mexico

Certain posters are ruining what was once at least a genrally tolerable board. It is a pavlovian response to jump into every fray and attack and insult. Very Catholic behavior being displayed.

Who might you think?

I wrote who I thought it might be. I KNOW it can’t be any Conservatives here, since the Left is the Party of Tolerance and they keep saying they accept everybody who is different.

Well just maybe you are wrong…often Trump supporters confuse themselves with conservatives…there is a huge difference!..we real conservative Republicans know the difference.

Nope, don’t think I’m wrong, I KNOW the Left keep saying they are the Tolerant Party.

I am not a Trumpster, nor am I a conservative Republican. So you knock yourself out and you be a “Real conservative Republican who knows the difference”… :roll_eyes:

*[quote=“Dr_Meinheimer, post:12, topic:494269, full:true”]
Certain posters are ruining what was once at least a genrally tolerable board. It is a pavlovian response to jump into every fray and attack and insult. Very Catholic behavior being displayed.
[/quote]

The change in how the board is run and moderated can’t be overlooked in this regard

It really has taken a toll. For all the new interface brings, the decorum and hostility makes it unbearable at times.

The last year before the big interface shift was pretty ugly around here too as I remember. 2016 was pretty nasty, at least in this part of the forums.

Nothing like it is now.

Let’s just say this: it’s common knowledge that at least 114 politicians have been murdered during the current Mexican nationwide campaigns which include the presidential election. Which likely makes this the bloodiest year for politicians and ordinary citizens since the troubles of the 1920’s and -30’s. Now we have a guy who won’t do anything for the people but tells them to go to the US to get their benefits there. Who has threatened nationalization in the recent past though he’s soft pedaling that one now. I won’t say Lopez Obrador is the cartels’ man, but they don’t appear to be threatening him. Draw your own conclusions. Life is about to get a lot more interesting around the border after July 1.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.