It’s Not Over: Tiller Charged With 11 Counts By KSBHA

operationrescue.org/
March 27th, 2009

Tiller could still lose his medical license

Wichita, KS – Just after a jury in Sedgwick County, Kansas, returned not guilty verdicts in the criminal case against late-term abortionist George Tiller, the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts released to the public a petition it filed in December listing eleven allegations against Tiller’s license.

According to a statement released by the KSBHA, “Violations alleged include performing an abortion on a fetus that was viable without having a documented referral from another physician not legally or financially affiliated with him; unprofessional or dishonorable conduct or professional incompetency; and commitment of acts likely to deceive, defraud or harm the public.”

The KSBHA also indicated that the case they have filed against Tiller is independent from the criminal charges and will proceed in its own merits.

OH THANK GOD!!!

I hope to GOD they get him on this one.

While I would not normally pray that someone’s career is terminated, I will make an exception in this case.

Well, he might have dodged a bullet this time, but I take comfort in knowing that God knows who he is and where he lives…Roanoker

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.