It's 100 Degrees! What Did You Wear Today?

It’s 100 degrees in NYC. I wore a sleeveless top with light, airy pants.

I feel like I haven’t seen in my arms in forever!

You would think I shower with my clothes on. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a good thing I’m not going to mass today.

What did you wear today?

HA… I live in FL… I LIVE in tank tops. :smiley:

Today… (maternity) tank top, (maternity) jean skirt, and flip flops (for the pregnant swollen feet)… ooooh baby, being pregnant in the heat of summer is NOT fun!
I do keep a sweater on the desk chair at work for when the A/C kicks on, though! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not really big on dresses but I wear them when the weather is hot. I tend to get too cold cause of the air conditioning in general so I just bring along a sweater to wear in the building where they like to freeze you out. Movie theaters are the worst. :smiley:

Today I am wearing short pj’s and tank top that goes with it. Staying home today and in my bedroom with the a/c on. My poor lttle a/c is barely getting the cool air out…stay cool everyone…:stuck_out_tongue:

Baiting suite! Yay me! :smiley:

God bless :byzsoc:

David

You wore a bathing suit?

Well, that is the proper attire at a beach. :shrug:

tank top and shorts - it is what I wear virtually every day in summer and early fall.

Oh, and ALWAYS flip flops. I discovered Teva’s Mush flip flop - best shoe ever!:thumbsup:

Do you wear that to Sunday mass too?

[quote="TrueLight, post:1, topic:249309"]
It's 100 degrees in NYC. I wore a sleeveless top with light, airy pants.

I feel like I haven't seen in my arms in forever!

You would think I shower with my clothes on. :p

It's a good thing I'm not going to mass today.

What did you wear today?

[/quote]

An air conditioned house!

Pj’s! I’m not leaving the house!

[quote="Catholic90, post:8, topic:249309"]
tank top and shorts - it is what I wear virtually every day in summer and early fall.

Oh, and ALWAYS flip flops. I discovered Teva's Mush flip flop - best shoe ever!:thumbsup:

[/quote]

[quote="TrueLight, post:9, topic:249309"]
Do you wear that to Sunday mass too?

[/quote]

I wear "fancy" flip flops to Mass (sparkly, metalic, girly, flowery style)... :shrug:

I take it, it's absolutely roasting all over yankee land. It's about 50 degree's here :(

[quote="Paddy1989, post:13, topic:249309"]
I take it, it's absolutely roasting all over yankee land. It's about 50 degree's here :(

[/quote]

Heat index of 120 F today in my area of WV...rocking the sweat shorts..that is all.

Teva Mush flip flops. Always and everywhere.

For mass clothes, it is usually a fancy tank top and skirt.

[quote="Catholic90, post:15, topic:249309"]
Teva Mush flip flops. Always and everywhere.

For mass clothes, it is usually a fancy tank top and skirt.

[/quote]

LOL, what’s a fancy tank top?

That’s like eating a hot dog with fancy tableware, a fork and knife.

[quote="TrueLight, post:16, topic:249309"]

[/quote]

Well, mine have lacy stuff around the neck and are a little more decorated. You might call it a sleeveless top. I call it a tank top. It is comfortable. It looks nice.

You don't have to sound so condescending.

[quote="TrueLight, post:16, topic:249309"]

[/quote]

I just got some cute ones from Ann Taylor Loft, they are not form fitting and have a bit of ruffling at the collar and around the arms. The straps are wider than a regular tank.

[quote="TrueLight, post:1, topic:249309"]
It's 100 degrees in NYC. I wore a sleeveless top with light, airy pants.

I feel like I haven't seen in my arms in forever!

You would think I shower with my clothes on. :p

It's a good thing I'm not going to mass today.

What did you wear today?

[/quote]

Couldn't vote. None of my choices listed.

Don't forget that to show even an INCH of flesh is a mortal sin, no matter how hot it is! Cover yourself head to toe in thick heavy blankets!!! :p

I'm kidding.

I have the lightest sleeveless gauze thing I own (with pockets for my phone etc) while charging around doing work inside.

I may not even venture out today but if so I will wear the lightest thinnest cotton bottoms I own and a tank top and sandals that don't make my feet hurt.

[quote="Sailor_Kenshin, post:19, topic:249309"]

Don't forget that to show even an INCH of flesh is a mortal sin, no matter how hot it is! Cover yourself head to toe in thick heavy blankets!!! :p

[/quote]

And they must be BLACK blankets. They will keep you cooler than tanks and shorts, according to our Middle Eastern friends......:rolleyes:

I don't even sleep with a blanket on in the summer!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.