IT'S A BOY!!!!

An 8 pound gift from God! All is just fine… mother and son are doing very well…grandmother is recovering!!!:smiley:
God is good!,
Annunciata:)

Congratulations and praise to God!:slight_smile:

Congratulations. Blest be the Lord.

[quote=Annunciata]An 8 pound gift from God! All is just fine… mother and son are doing very well…grandmother is recovering!!!:smiley:
God is good!,
[/quote]

Oh Aunnunciata …How wonderful!!
We were all waiting to hear…Congradulations and so glad to hear all is well. :clapping: :dancing:

Five years ago I had my baby boy and he has brought such joy and wonder into my life. Congratulations and God Bless :)Enjoy that little one!!!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

I am happy all is well. God is great! Congratualtions

Glory to God! Congratulations to you and your family.

Big HUG and Congratulations. :thumbsup:

And yes, I am sure you are exhausted…btw…what is his name?

Congratulations!!! Having a child around is a true blessing and is one of the most joyous gifts God can give!

Peace to you and your family!

-PTP

**Congratulations! :smiley: :blessyou: **

Congratulations!!!
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

:angel1: Congratulations on your new angel!!

Everyone I know says that grandchildren are God’s reward for not killing your own kids! :wink:

Have a blast!!

I’m very happy for you!

:blessyou:

Hi Annunciata,
What name was the name decided for your new grandson?

When my middle son was born …I named him after a tv show character… :smiley: Good thing the name wasn’t weird :smiley:

:blessyou:

What a lucky boy to have a G’ma like you.

Bless you both.

Don’t tell Kerry… he will only threaten him with the draft… or try to count him as another un-employedhttp://forums.catholic.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Lots of love and best wishes to you all

MrS

[quote=MrS]What a lucky boy to have a G’ma like you.

Bless you both.

Don’t tell Kerry… he will only threaten him with the draft… or try to count him as another un-employedhttp://forums.catholic.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Lots of love and best wishes to you all

MrS
[/quote]

Gee! I’ll make sure I don’t cuz his name is John and I wouldn’t want anyone to get the idea he was named after him!:bigyikes:
BTW, he’s named after his father for all of you who have asked:
Marie, Aimme, etc.:smiley: Thank you all again for the prayers and the Contrats! Blessings, Annunciata:)

[quote=Annunciata]An 8 pound gift from God! All is just fine… mother and son are doing very well…grandmother is recovering!!!:smiley:
God is good!,
[/quote]

How many grandchildren will this be?
May you be blest with more! :slight_smile:

go with God!
Edwin

[quote=Edwin1961]How many grandchildren will this be?
May you be blest with more! :slight_smile:

go with God!
Edwin
[/quote]

thanks Ed! this would be #3! He’s sooo beautiful… according to his father. :smiley:
Of course we Nana gets ahold of him…he’ll just be one of the MOST beautful ever born outside of our Blessed Lord! Annunciata:D

[quote=Annunciata]thanks Ed! this would be #3! He’s sooo beautiful… according to his father. :smiley:
Of course we Nana gets ahold of him…he’ll just be one of the MOST beautful ever born outside of our Blessed Lord! Annunciata:D
[/quote]

I know Johns’ birth is so exciting…makes everyone feel happy :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to be a grandmother although I’d like a nice catholic daughter n law :smiley: first.
There are all males in my family no little girls…I’m partial to little boys …but sure would be nice to have a little girl…well…maybe one of these days…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.