It's Burkh-ingham Palace: Hate preacher calls for the Queen to wear full Muslim dress

The Queen forced to wear a burkha and Buckingham Palace turned into a mosque - that was the vision of Britain under Sharia law proposed by a Muslim firebrand yesterday.

Preacher of hate Anjem Choudary even showed mocked-up photographs of the palace sporting a golden dome and Nelson’s Column as a minaret.

He was speaking ahead of a central London demonstration that was planned for today. However the event was today cancelled amid fears it would have descended into violence.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1224153/Burq-ingham-Palace-Hate-preacher-calls-Queen-wear-Muslim-dress.html#ixzz0VWSjKPOm

If the Queen gives in to their demands, then England deserves to fall the rest of the way.

They made their bed with Henry the 8th; now it seems they must lie in it.

I really fear for the many peaceful Muslims who want nothing to do with this garbage but will end up paying a heavy price for it. One of these years Britain is going to turn around and elect some fascist party like the BNP as a protest to all the political correctness of the last few years, and then all Hell will break loose.

Don’t worry it won’t happen, it’s just another loose cannon with a big mouth. You have to remember for the British they are happy not to be Catholic (in the main) and you can’t project that expectation on it - many British people would view the country becoming Catholic again as dubious a prospect as what this Muslim preacher is pushing.

Now that’s a more real possibility - the BNP’s leader was on tv here the other week in a political debate - first time’s he been allowed so much air time. The way everyone barracked him and shouted him down worked in his favour ultimately as was able to argue democratic speech was only possible when it played to certain opinions. The BNP has been picking up steam, especially in white working class areas where immigration has changed the demographic over the last 20-30 years, unfortunately most people aren’t aware of the roots the BNP has in neo-nazi parties and politics.

Hey hup, I see the article is from the Daily Mail, a paper which has shall we say a less than unblemished record with regards to supporting extremist groups. Even so note that the counter demonstrations were organised in part by Muslims who find this guy idiotic, I see he got Omar Bakri involved by speakerphone - now there’s a man I’m glad to have seen expelled from Britain.

CAF needs a ‘Ridiculously cranky newspaper reports ridiculous cranks saying something ridiculously cranky’ forum for the wholesome enjoyment of all Daily Mail readers everywhere (even those who have never heard of the Daily Mail).

Dame Kaninchen Coniglia-Rabbit
(Disgusted, Tunbridge Wells)

I say old bean you know these Muslims will eat my hamster next if we’re not careful! :slight_smile:

It wouldn’t have happened during the Raj, it’s that Mountbatten wallah giving up India that caused all this hamster-eating.

Not to mention The Sun, or ‘The Stun,’ as a dear British friend of mine sometimes likes to call it. :rolleyes: Gotta love the tabloids. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Sun was where ‘Freddie Starr ate my hamster!’ all started and launched heaven knows how many ‘Muslim ate my hamster’ responses from me on CAF.

Not even The Sun matches the sheer awfulness of the Daily Mail.

At least the Sun is firmly tongue in cheek to some extent and doesn’t take itself with the po-faced seriousness of the Daily Mail.

Oh, no!! After the Muslims take over will they get rid of the Page 3 girls? :smiley:

Have you been on holiday, Kani? Good to see you back.

Thanks, I was in Italy for a month. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.