It's Me Again

Son at MCRD in San Diego for boot camp - dil 7 1/2 mos. pregnant. Granddaughter (13 mos.) lips are turning blue and they are running her through x-rays and EKGs. Very scary and can’t tell her daddy. Very frightening for her Mommy who for the time being is a single mom.

Stepson who is a firefighter injured in a fire yesterday and in the hospital.

MIL home from the nursing home and not cooperating at all.

Youngest son getting married Thursday.

Please pray for my family as it is very stressful for everyone.

God bless you.

Praying for your family.

Praying for your son and dil.

Praying for the rest of your family as well.

Praying for your whole family. My heart goes out to all of you. Please pray the rosary daily. It will give all of you so much strength.
God love you!

Maria Rose - I do pray the rosary - at least once daily. My son has volunteered to be the Catholic prayer leader for his platoon. My daughter in law just encouraged me with an e-mail talking about God’s goodness. We will continue in prayer, not just for our own needs, but for those of everyone here requesting it. Thanks and God bless.

Maria Rose - I am able to say the rosary at least once daily. I am encouraged with my family - My son volunteered to be the Catholic prayer leader for his Platoon. My daughter in law just encouraged me talking about God’s goodness!. My favorite decade of the rosary is the third Joyful decade - because we need the Holy Spirit so much! Thanks for your note and prayers - Blessings to you!

Praying for you and your family…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you guys!

prayers for you and your family
grandma glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

I don’t get to get on here as often as I’d like, but know I keep you all in my daily prayers as well. Thank you for prayers offered - from the bottom of my heart! God bless you all.

Dear Jesus please take these people deep into Your heart and care

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.