It's National Infertility Awareness Week- pray for your brothers and sisters!

This week is National Infertility Awareness week. With that in mind, I thought it would be prudent to request intercessions for the 1 in 8 families in each of our congregations that are facing challenges growing the families that God has called them to.

It is an isolating road, and I know so many of our brothers and sisters could use the prayerful support of the masses as they navigate the healthcare system.

:gopray2:

Yes, let’s pray for peace and strength for those experiencing infertility.

And let’s pray that Satan is unsuccessful in convincing people that artificial means of conception are acceptable and a means to an end.

St. Gianna, pray for us.

St. Michael, protect us.

As one who has suffered through over 9 years of primary infertility (not being able to conceive and/or carry a baby to term) and one miraculous pregnancy that ended in the devastating death of our only child to miscarriage, plus two adoption failures, I could just hug you for your kind post! :flowers: So many people ignore the immensity and isolating effects of our suffering, your post means so incredibly much to us. God bless you dear poster! :hug3:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.