It's over, I'm leaving

On September 20th, shortly after my account was put on silence, something happened that was the last straw for me; I decided I wanted to delete my account.

After talking with the mods repeatedly, I was able to convince them to lift me off of silence, so that I’m able to let you know about this; I have until Oct. 2nd 1 PM EDT and then my account will be permanently suspended.

I just don’t like what I’m seeing on this site, how I, and others are being treated and the direction that this site seems to be going in. I’m going back (actually, I’ve already gone back) to that secular forum site I’ve mentioned in a previous thread, I’ll be much happier there.

Please note that any personal attacks, acts of calumny and the like after my account has been suspended and I’m no longer able to defend myself, will be on you.

That is all, farewell.

1 Like

I wasn’t going to do any such thing. But, a good thing to do, in general, is just to avoid the interwebs during an election year.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear it. I hope it will bring you the peace you’re seeking.

3 Likes

I didn’t know they would do such a thing, or ever did. Thanks for coming back for your goodbyes.

The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look upon you kindly and give you peace! (Numbers 6:24-26)

3 Likes

I myself, requested to be put on silence so that may be one of the reasons why.

I just want to say thanks for all the people who did help me on here, especially those who prayed for me; I am deeply grateful for that.

4 Likes

Good luck to you @anon72678967

May God bless you and keep watch over you.

3 Likes

I’m started to be reminded on here why I have decided I had enough and why I am having my account be permanently suspended.

I’m seeing it too in your thread on the US as the last bastion of Catholicism, but look at your own online behavior and don’t blame all the problems on others. When you leave here, bear that in mind.

I’m not always like this, I’m definitely not like that on the Secular forum I mentioned. It’s just that people don’t listen to me and make rash judgements about me. (Isn’t that supposed to be a mortal sin?) Yes there are plenty forums I’ve been on where people have misunderstood me; but I can only think of one other forum site, apart from this one, where people have made this level of negative judgements about me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.