I've been Accepted by my Carmelite Sisters!

Here is the video if you like to watch it youtube.com/watch?v=9B2ljZpITrA But let me tell you I got the news yesterday! so I am still runing off happness and I will post everything in writing on my blog very soon.

:slight_smile: Well…I do not know you at all…but I am happy for you, congratulations and God bless you!!
:thumbsup:

niCe!!! Congratz!!!:clapping::clapping::dancing::clapping::clapping:

Congratulations! God bless you!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I remember not long ago, watching the video of your becoming Catholic. You were so very excited, and it brought tears of joy to my eyes to see it.

I’m so very happy for you. May Jesus take you and hold you close as you go along on your journey toward Him.

Woohooo!!! Congrats!

Lovely! Congratulations!
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Congratulations! May God bless you!

Congratulations!

May God reward you for sharing this with all of us.

1. Congratulations

2. HUGS :grouphug:

3. Thank you and God bless you for your continued Prayers. :signofcross:

I will continue to Pray for and with you as well.

1. I really like your shirt :wink:

Congrats! There are some Carmelites in my town and my grandmother and her friend go to the fundraisers for them. It is such a foreign life to me-perhaps because I am not called to it. I'm getting married this summer. But for those that are called to it I am very happy for them. It is nice to think that there are always people praying around the clock for our world. :) Best wishes to you! You sound so excited in your video!

Awesome news! I am so happy for you! God bless you and don’t forget us in your prayers :slight_smile:

I’ve got to congratulate you on here too! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m so happy and excited for you! :hug3::blessyou: I pray it works out well and I pray it works out well for me too :shrug:

Congratulations!!!! May God Bless and Keep you!!!! :D:thumbsup::tiphat::extrahappy:

Congratulations!:extrahappy: I am excited for you.:thumbsup:

Praise God!
Congratulations!

Which community you are entering into? is there a website? Thanks!

C.M.B.

:dancing: :extrahappy: :clapping: :smiley:

YAY!! I’m so happy for you!! God bless you on your journey to becoming His bride. To quote a friend of mine "it is a noble vocation to be a cloistered Sister. Do not waver from it. Temptations may come, the must come, that is the only way we can prove our faithful love for Him"
I will be praying for you and please pray for me and my discernment.

JMJDTF+
~Betsy

Bravo.
Pray hard for me also.
You look so happy there, I am sure your Daddy is also happy for you.

CONGRATULATIONS and many blessings! Please pray for us!

Happy & Blessed Easter Brandee.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.