I've been accepted

I've been accepted to the Masters Program at Loyola Institute of Ministry in Pastoral Studies with a Concentration in Youth Ministry. I am very excited. Forgive them Lord for they know not what they do!! LOL.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

I don't know the struggles you may have gone through to get there, but glory be to God for allowing people to learn more so that they can spread His love and His graces.

I'm very happy for you and for the world :thumbsup:

Congratulations, may you be blessed with much success!!

Congratulations! I myself am in the process of applying for seminary. I just finished the 12 page essay that my archdiocese requires. Still a lot of work for me though.

Congrats! I'll be filling out applications for grad school at steubenville, catholic u, fordham, and notre dame soon :/ Prayers please! :)

[quote="joandarc2008, post:1, topic:202462"]
I've been accepted to the Masters Program at Loyola Institute of Ministry in Pastoral Studies with a Concentration in Youth Ministry. I am very excited. Forgive them Lord for they know not what they do!! LOL.

[/quote]

Lol!

Congratulations :D.

Congratulations!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.