I've been accepted

:D

sorry that needed to be in all caps (then again they edit all caps it lol)
but yes I have been accepted into seminary and I will be representing the diocese of Baton Rouge as a seminarian. But I meet with the Bishop this morning and he gave me the acceptance letter, it was a short meeting he just asked me a couple of questions about myself, my vocations journey and such, and he handed me the acceptance letter, in his corny joke kinda way lol.

I move into the seminary the 20th of this month.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: im happy for you God bless you and the Virgin Theotokos pray for us all

That's great news! God bless you in your discernment and priestly formation.

I'm so proud of you and so happy for you! Good luck in your years as a seminarian.

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. All seminarians and seminarians to be are in my daily prayers!

" Praise God from Whom all blessings flow ... "

You are in our prayers

pax et bonum

Congratulations and thank you for choosing to serve!

Congratulations !!

and thank-you so much for answering the call...

St. John Vianney Memmorial on Thursday, you will be included in our mass intentions..

may God keep blessing you...

Psalm 118:24 This is the day which Yahweh has made, a day for us to rejoice and be glad.

peace

That's wonderful news! I keep all priests and seminarians in my daily Rosary.

And I like your screen name-and you're from Baton Rouge diocese, the home of LSU!

COOL! GO TIGERS! :D

(And I'm a 'Yankee' from up North! :) )

He called, you came - HALLELUJAH!!!! Congratulations on this wonderful news. Hope your journey is fruitful. Rock on!

congradulations, i pray that the lord will guide you in all his ways.:thumbsup:

Well done.

**I will offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the LORD.
I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people,
In the courts of the house of the LORD, in your midst, O Jerusalem. Hallelujah! *

(Psalm 116:17-19)*

I will pray for you.

-Tim-

Congratulations!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

[quote="catholictiger, post:1, topic:250698"]
:D

sorry that needed to be in all caps (then again they edit all caps it lol)
but yes I have been accepted into seminary and I will be representing the diocese of Baton Rouge as a seminarian. But I meet with the Bishop this morning and he gave me the acceptance letter, it was a short meeting he just asked me a couple of questions about myself, my vocations journey and such, and he handed me the acceptance letter, in his corny joke kinda way lol.

I move into the seminary the 20th of this month.

[/quote]

This is great news! Congratulations. :D

:extrahappy: Congratulations. I will offer a Mass of Thanksgiving for you. I am so glad you have answered the call. The Priesthood is a wonderful gift. May be blessed in your studies. :extrahappy:

God bless.

AWESOME!!!!! :thumbsup:

Praying also for you in the Perpetual Prayer for priests, seminarians, and vocations!:)

Congratulations! May God bless you always and may you be a living example of Christ! :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.