I've been sick. Please say a little prayer for me?

Hi everyone,

Well, I've been having some severe menstrual cycles to the point where I get very sick and can't stay in class. I'm going to go to the doctor soon.

Please pray that I can feel better. I'd appreciate it.

You guys are all in my prayers.
Thanks,
Jeanne

I know what you are going through.

When I was in high school, I had some painful cycles. They would make me throw up. I remember one time I threw up in the garbage can in the hallway and it made the school stink for the rest of the day. Everyone was talking about it :(

Good news is that I am now 22 and I am over the vomitting part. Try taking ibuprofen before you even begin getting cramps. I find it works better that way...and if you don't take it early enough, I find it doesn't help at all.

Thinking of you <3

Praying Jeanne…

There’s some great progress in research here in Australia regarding that. Can’t remember the details as I gave the information to my granddaughter. However, an Australian relative of mine, Blessed Mary MacKillop, had painful problems with her cycles, so I’ll ask her prayer for you.

I hope you feel better soon.
God grant you peace and health

Lord, I pray that Jeanne can get some relief soon. May her doctor help relieve her symptoms with the right medicine - and if she tries what the last poster suggests (about taking the Ibuprofen before her symptoms occur) I pray that it works. May she cling to you in her pain and offer it up for some good cause, like for the conversion of souls or something else good. This way her suffering will mean something to her and won’t just be misery - and she’ll be doing good for souls. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thank yall. I was able to go through the rest of today feeling ok. I just need to go to sleep and see what happens tomorrow.

-J

I pray to our Blessed Mother, St. Anne, St. Jude and St. Ambrose today for your intentions, that they may lay their prayers for your intentions before the throne of Jesus. May you feel better in mind body and soul. May the Lord Comfort and Strengthen You.:slight_smile:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

Savior, please comfort Jeanne.

Praying.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Last night, I prayed to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel for help. And today on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, she helped me out.

I was in the bathroom sick during 4th period....but after that my pain virtually went away. I feel ok now. and things have improved greatly.

Salve Regina! Hail Mary, Full of Grace!

-Jeanne

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.