I've Lost my daughter

Please can you remember me and my family in your prayers? My 7 year old daughter was killed in a car crash at the end of July and I really feel I need prayers to help us somehow come to terms with what has happened. We are all very sad but trust that she is in God’s arms and that He has a plan for us to all be together again one day.

thanks

You are in my prayers.

God Bless you and your family. And may the graces of our Lord Jesus Christ strengthen you in these hard times. You are very strong in your faith and are an example to all of us to look to our Lord in these times and to not lose your faith. :slight_smile:

I’m so sorry. Please know that I will keep you and your family in my prayers. My priest once told me that when you can’t pray anything else, at least pray “Jesus, I trust in You” and if not able to pray that, then simply “Jesus…Jesus… Jesus.” During difficult times, always turn to Him, and as the poem says, let Him carry you. <<>>

You are all in my prayers. May God give you His peace.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou
Amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

God, watch over and protect your servant.

OH, poor baby!! :eek:

May you be carried through your grief in the strong and loving arms of our Blessed Mother, and may you one day be reunited in Heaven with your daughter.

May the Lord give you & yours strength. I am so sorry.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou
Amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Amen.

My prayers that Our Blessed Mother and her Dear Son provide consolation in this time of grief. I am so sorry.

I know your dear little one is with God, but I know you long for her. Prayers offered for your whole family.

I lost my little sister (age 9) to an accident years ago. My parents never got over it, and it is clear to me that no one can. Siblings never get over it either, but in a different way. I don’t know if you have other children, but if so, much must be done to reconcile them with what happened. Your daughter is happy in heaven. We do wonder, though, how it can be that our burdens on this earth can seem so impossible to carry.

You and yours will have my prayers.

I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou
Amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Amen.

OH Blood and Water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a font of mercy for us,
I trust in You. Jesus, I trust in You. Jesus, I trust in You. Jesus, I trust in You.

I echo what jpjp & the other posters have said, & I add a Divine Mercy prayer. I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl. Please know I will be thinking of you & will say a rosary for your family while at adoration this week.

Your family is in my prayers, I am so very sorry for your loss of your precious daughter.

Let me also offer my deepest sympathy at the death of your little girl. The death of a child is always harder to bear than any other, and it affects people much more. :console:

Have you considered grief counseling? I’m sure your priest could suggest a counselor to help you and your family come to terms with the loss of your dear child.

I hate the word loss, though. Truly, you have not lost her–she is now a part of the Church Triumphant. She is no doubt praying for you and still loves you–even more than she did when she was in the flesh. She is not suffering, you are. I’m not at all a sentimental person, so I’m saying this as the simple truth so you can be encouraged in this knowledge.

God bless you, dear fellow Catholic. You have my prayers, as well. :gopray2:

You and your family are in my Prayers. God Bless.

We lost our daughter a year ago in August. She was 25. I know and feel your pain. I am praying that you come to a place of peace that surpasses all understanding…God bless you. God does have a plan for all us…one day we will see the beautiful side of the tapestry.
Lynne

I said a prayer for you tonight. God be with you. I’m so sorry for your loss.

Very sorry for your loss. May you find confort in the image of Mary standing near the cross. Your family will be in my prayers. Peace be with you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.