I've severely lost my faith. A prayer, anyone?

And thanks.

Praying for you from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm 15 (16)

The Lord, my inheritance

Preserve me, Lord, I put my hope in you.

I have said to the Lord “You are my Lord, in you alone is all my good.”
As for the holy and noble men of the land, in them is all my delight.
But for those who run to alien gods, their sorrows are many.
I will not share in their libations of blood. I will not speak their names.

You, Lord, are my inheritance and my cup. You control my destiny,
the lot marked out for me is of the best, my inheritance is all I could ask for.
I will bless the Lord who gave me understanding; even in the night my heart will teach me wisdom.
I will hold the Lord for ever in my sight: with him at my side I can never be shaken.
Thus it is that my heart rejoices, heart and soul together; while my body rests in calm hope.

You will not leave my soul in the underworld. You will not let your chosen one see decay.
You will show me the paths of life, the fullness of joy before your face, and delights at your right hand until the end of time.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

I would say the Our Father every day. And if you want to discuss why you lost your faith, either on the boards or as private messages, I am sure I speak for everyone that we would love to help you in any way possible. We are all in this together!

+JMJTJ+

Just pray from the heart…
You will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Thank you for asking our prayers. You do not specify what has injured your ability to have faith, but I ask the Father, in Jesus’ name, to sed His Spirit of wisdom and love to you. :slight_smile:
Take care of yourself, Trishie

Dear Jesus, Please Help Nizar Come Back To Her Faith. Iwill Be Praying For You Also.
Grandma Glor

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Prayers promised

Dear Father, Please help Nizar to once again experience your loving goodness and not only restore her faith, but deepen it beyond her expectations. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

I, too, will pray for you. God bless you.

I pray for a restoration and revival of your faith. (Remember, when we lose our way, just take each day at a time to find your way back–don’t fret or panic that you are where you are–just pick up where you are and work your way back to the faith) God is always waiting with open arms. He is not mad. He is waiting with open arms to love you, and shower you with His graces.

Praying hard for you!

Lord, please nurture this person to assent from his will to your Glory. Amen.

I’ll pray for you. May I suggest also that you read spiritual books like the Diary of St. Faustina on the Divine Mercy and those of other mystics. It is so wonderful to hear about Jesus’ immeasurable and unfathomable love and mercy. You can’t help but be moved.

In Jesus name, Father, only Your gift of the Spirit can restore lost faith. Please give genuine faith to nizar_aad.

Look down on us, good and gentle Jesus, while we kneel here. Make our souls strong in faith, hope and love. We are sad when we see the holes in Your hands and in Your feet, and we think of the words of Your prophet, David, “They have pierced my hands and my feet and I can count all of my bones.” Amen.

Holy Virgin Mary, please pray for Nizar.

Lord God, please restore his faith, granting him strength and opening him further to the knowledge of God. Release your Spirit in his life and quicken within him Christian hope.

Praying for you and for all those who feel that they have lost their faith.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.