Jahi McMath may not be brain dead,PRAY FOR HER

After reading the court documents which can be found at Justia.com I have come to the conclusion that Jahi is not brain dead,The video that Omari had shown to CHO was used as evidence of brain activity, and the the refuting Dr claimed all her movements were consistent with brain death spinal reflexes
,however there are NO studies involving these movements after 72 hours as most have had their organs harvested by then. In addition Flori sated that increase in movements is Expected as her muscle tone improves! I mean they are claiming she is a decomposing corpse and are also having her hair and nails done!

Dr Byrnes,a Catholic pediatrician has been at her bedside and observed her make movements very inconsistent with brain death.He has sworn this in court.Dr Byrnes has also been the only Dr at her side who believes she is not being given a chance to improve.

In conclusion I believe the federal judge, Saundra Brown Armstrong ,has set an unusual precedent in releasing Jahi to her mother because she may also have a reasonable doubt based oin the video and Dr Byrnes testimony.She called her Jahi,not the body of Ms Mcmath or the deceased.

Pray for Jahi and her family

Praying for all necessary graces for Jahi McMath and her family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory be to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Heavenly Father, if it be your will, for the glory of Jesus Christ,
through your loving Holy Spirit, please heal this child :byzsoc: **
Bless her, her family, and all who love and care for her at this time**

*Glory be to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Heavenly Father, if it be your will, for the glory of Jesus Christ,
through your loving Holy Spirit, please heal this child :byzsoc:
Bless her, her family, and all who love and care for her at this time *

I find it interesting though that on page 119 exhibit 17 it lists the superior court under Evelio Grillo judge case number RG13707598 yet you cannot find it under that number in the Alameda county court records! It is listed under P for probate which is the settlement of a deceaseds estate. hmmm interesting

Father please heal this little girl’s brain and allow her to wake up. Please console and strengthen her parents. Amen.
:signofcross:

Lord, if a miracle be possible, revive Jahi as a sign unto the world of your glory and operative hand. Comfort the family with many graces for faith, hope, love, and joy. Send angels to them to minister to them, and to Jahi. Shine your divine light through this situation, that souls be drawn to you. Give humility to all who observe this situation. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

There are numerous cases of people being declared brain dead that make miraculous recoveries, as well as stillborn babies, drowning victims, miscarried babies…

Think about it, this poor girl has been denied food for nearly a month and now that she is being nourished she is beginning to heal. Can she recover? We don’t know yet but I have been praying and will continue to pray for her and for her family to have peace. I’m so happy she has a mom that is fighting for her. I know if one of my kids were in the same situation I would do whatever possible to buy more time in hope of a miracle.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us
Sacred Heart of Jesus , have mercy on us
Sacred Heart if Jesus , have mercy on us

St. Dympna, please heal this young lady. Heal her, bring peace to her family.

St. Philomena, pray for Jahi McMath and her family.

St. Jude, in a world with no hope, show us a miracle.

I am continuing to pray for Jahi

:signofcross:

Hail, Mary! Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Praying for Jahi and her family.

Wouldn’t that be wonderful if she could recover through the grace of God?? Prayers coming.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Stilling praying for Jahi & family. Thank you as always, cjforjesus, for keeping us updated on the situation.

I pray that the family wakes up and sees that their sweet little girl has passed away. The abuse of her corpse at this point is disgusting. I pray that the Lord has already made her an angel.

Agreed. There is no blood flow to her brain, which means extensive if not universal cell death has occurred. You can’t fix that, and it’s sad to see they’re being misled to think otherwise.

The parents were never allowed to see the tests scans or results. Whenthey were told on the 12th she was supposedly brain dead they wanted the tests results and to consult another doctor not affiliated with the hospital. Something is really fishy about all this.

Praying for Jahi and her family.

Praying hard for them all.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.