jahtruth.net website

The reason I joined this forum is because of a thread I found on a google search about this website. I was hoping to reach the people that were involved in the last thread to see what happened with the “brother-in-law.” My dad has recently fallen victim to this website and it’s quite scary. As his son, and my dad taking this long journey out West to pursue this calling from “God” he has left instructions in his house to donate, give away, and/or sell anything and everything in his house. He even made a reference that God is the fisher of men and is using the interNET to draw them back in. Below you’ll see an email response that I received from the owner of this website. Their response is in brackets and in orange. I have realized that my dad may seem “crazy” but please let’s keep that for a different discussion. I’m just trying to find out what’s behind this website and so forth if anyone can help.

You’re telling me I’ll go into the Lake of Fire by solely reading the Holy
Bible, God’s Word instead of reading a book you wrote?

[Correct. Because you will never understand the Bible without having the Key,
which is TWHOFTF.]

I’m sorry, but are

you The Almighty God or Jesus Christ Himself?

[Christ.]

If you’re not then who are

you to judge where I’ll spend eternity?

[As above.]

And just so you know, my dad

doesn’t need to be copied on the replies.

• they of his own household.
    10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he
    that loveth son or daughter (or anyone or anything) more than me is not worthy
    of me.
    10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of
    me.
    10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my
    sake shall find it.
    10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth Him
    that sent me.]*

I’m a grown man, I don’t need my

dad copied on my responses.

Unless ye be as little children, mr. grown-up.
Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and [then]
become as little children, ye shall NOT enter into the Kingdom of heaven.
18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is
greatest in the Kingdom of heaven.]

don’t know how you can mislead so many people by saying you are ‘The
Lord’. I pray that God exposes you and this horrific website
You are just digging the hole you are in even deeper.]

I don’t know anything about that website, but if you ask someone if they think they’re God and they answer in the affirmative, it’s usually a good sign that he’s leading a cult. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

You might want to contact the local authorities where this cult is based, and/or where your father has moved, and find out if there are any fraud reports against them.

The word Yah in the title should be enough to tell you that that website is not Christian or at least orthodox Christian.

It is likely Jewish or Jewish-Christian hybrid, or most likely cultic.

I would also call federal authorities, as this apparently involves more than one state.

Remember Jim Jones in Guyana long ago? He convinced hundreds of “normal” people to give him all their money, and commit mass suicide. These cults can be dangerous and even deadly.

The website seems anti-Catholic, anti-Jewish and anti-muslim. Lots of info about UFOs, the death of Princess Diana, and mother Mary’s 6 children (besides Jesus).

Obviously a nut-job.

please call the authorities and also seek your local elder care social work office. This is a classic case of fraud. These people are attempting to defraud the elderly, assuming your father is elderly.

… or they’re one of the Ghostbusters. :smiley:

All kidding aside, rarely do I agree with the vast majority of people on this website (CAF, that is, not the one mentioned in the title!). But in this matter, I am in full agreement with the posters above. I went to the website in question, and it’s just full of crazy.

I don’t know, I might actually have to stop being Catholic and join. Anyone who believes what I"m about to post totally knows what he’s talking about:

George Lucas quite naturally believes that he wrote “Starwars”, when, in reality, he was told telepathically what to write, by the very “Force” to which the films refer, as a very important step in the preparation of mankind for the long-awaited TRUTH, about the real reasons for human life on Earth (“what on earth am I doing here?”), the meaning of life and its purpose.

I wonder if I get a light saber if I sign up.

Thank you everyone for your responses. My dad is 54 years old. He’s a relatively smart individual. I just find it odd that one day he QUIT his job after 35 years of service. Left a letter on his boss’ desk and walked out. Is it frowned upon to reach out to people on this site? I know he hasn’t had a vacation in quite some time and always talking about how America needs to get back to the farming times and maybe that’s what he’ll find out West. After the person behind this said he was Christ I didn’t know what to do, except feel a lot of anger inside. It appears it’s a United Kingdom address so I’m unsure how to go about doing all of this.

People tend to fall for cults or cult-like organizations, or even groups of people or a single individual, in some cases, that are the controlling sort, during a time when the victim is vulnerable and needing direction. There is a need in the victim’s mind and heart, an emptiness that somehow they believe this cult/group/individual can fill for them. They are disenchanted with aspects of their current life, and/or our society. They don’t realize that the positive change they seek is not to be found in that cult/group/individual.

A cult such as you describe is, as one poster above put it, the brainchild of a “nutjob” and it’s sad to see how many people are willing to follow such disturbed individuals who themselves need some kind of help.

Look at your dad’s overall personality and life pattern - have the changes been recent or are they quirks he has always had? Could it be midlife crisis, early dementia, anything like that? I like the suggestion to check if the group has any fraud charges against them; maybe tax evasion or something - maybe they can be exposed and shut down.

But, if they can’t, pray for your dad and do what you can - proceed with caution, though, because often when someone is brainwashed, the efforts of family to bring them to their senses are perceived as evil (and the cult is certainly trying to convince them this is so).

Good luck; I’ll pray for your dad and all people seduced by cults.

Let’s refrain from linking the site. No sense in giving them any more publicity than they have,

Sorry Eric, I thought I had linked to an older thread that was on this forum that I originally found that lead me to joining the site. forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=69428 that was the link I was going for.

What you are saying is quite unbiblical:

Revelation
2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].
3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my NEW name.

19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, AlleluJAH; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
19:2 For True and Righteous [are] His Judgments: for He hath judged the great “Whore”, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of His servants killed by her hand.
19:3 And again they said, AlleluJAH. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the Throne, saying, Amen; AlleluJAH.
19:5 And a voice came out of the Throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye His servants, and ye that fear Him, both small and great.
19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many “waters”, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, AlleluJAH: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

Psalm 68:4
Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

LONG LIVE THE KING!
Long live the fighters for GOD

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.