Japan trip cancelled because of Corona Virus

Hello, this is my first time writing and I was wondering if someone could reassure me because I feel very disappointed. I tried praying the 54 day novena prayer and praying in general so that the corona virus will go down and my school trip will commence this Easter. However, I just received news today that it is cancelled and I’m really sad and frustrated because everything is going bad this year and I had a really good group that I was in for the school trip to Japan but now I can’t go :frowning: I am trying to stay positive and know that it is God’s Will, but i still feel extremely annoyed and sad, as this is my only year to go on this trip.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

1 Like

Father please bless this young person and allow them when the time is right to explore the world. I know you are protecting this child of God. May they walk strong in Christ. In your name, Jesus amen!

1 Like

Jesus, I trust in you!

2 Likes

Please comfort your child and let us thanks for our good health and those who protect us in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Thank you everyone who commented! I feel much better :blush: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Look at it in another angle. May be it’s a blessing in disguise; GOD is trying to protect you from the deadly Covid-19.

I was in Tokyo on the 14th to the 17th of last month, and I was not able to enjoy my trip due to the outbreak. You can feel that there was something wrong with the whole atmosphere. All I wanted at that time was to cut short my trip and return home as soon as possible, but I can’t. Now, that I’m back in Taiwan safe and sound, I’ve never felt so happy and blest before in my entire life, and am very grateful at that. Thank GOD indeed!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.