Jason and Mitch

Tomorrow is the anniversary of Jason’s death, please remember him, me, and his sister - Samantha.

Also for Mitch, Jason’s former best friend. Mitch has recently suffered a head injury, we don’t know how serious (some amnesia is involved, but that’s all we know for sure). He likely will not see a doctor, I’m still waiting for more info. He still leads a very spiritually dangerous lifestyle…a lot of physical danger too. By society’s standards, he’s a really bad person, but busy as he is he’s there for us when we need him, and he’s been a real angelic comfort in helping me deal with Jason’s death…He’s 23, such a blessing…if he dies…let’s not go there.

Thank you all for your prayers, I’ll post more info as I receive it. God Bless.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus please keep company with Jason’s family and friends in this anniversary of his death. Help them to give reassurance to each other.

I ask Your mercy for Jason’s soul, that You go to him at his instant of death and draw him into Your heart.

I ask Your merciful love also for Mitch. Please obtain medical assistance for his head injury if this is necessary for his well-being. Jesus, in regard to any fears that Mitch may sometime die, I know and You know, and let his anxious friend know what You said in Matthew 25 verses 31-46. Mitch is kind to those in need, that is, he is kind to You, Jesus, and this is what separates the sheep from the goats, those who enter the kingdom od heaven and those who do not. As You said, "Love is the greatest commandment. I pray that Mitch will find You.

I’ll remember you all in my prayers today.

Love, Trishie

+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying
Grandma Glor

Praying!

My prayers go out for your family and for Jason’s friend. Remember too, that Jason will keep an eye out for his trusted friend!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Prayers promised for all concerned

Praying with tears for all. May you feel the comfort of God’s healing grace as you remember your sweet son and may his friend experience healing physically and in his spiritual life.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.